SteamID (STEAM_0:0:568871713):

Warns: 1 

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 670:42:02

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes I do 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes I use medal 

Referral: loggy,chikn

Past experiences as staff: No but I feel like I would be a good asset  

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I believe you should pick me above the other applicants because I am dedicated to making this server run well. I've been playing this server for a while and I am familiar with the rules. I enjoy spending time on the server, but it would be awesome to try something new because I'm online daily and sometimes run into people breaking the rules. I also want to be a role model to newcomers and i feel like I could play this part to assist those who need help. I want to make sure that individuals who want to roleplay or simply hang around can do so without worrying about others who come on to wreak havoc. 

Also

i love this server and I'd like to be a moderator I have a lot of patience with people and am always prepared to listen to everyone before making a choice or forming an opinion. I'll put in as much time as is required and take seats only for the benefit of the server. I'm constantly looking forward to the next item, which might be useful to the server because I can provide excellent feedback and try to correct any issues that occur..

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: nope 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: sometimes most of the days I’m mostly one everyday except Sunday 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of 

Garry's Mod? Yes I like playing with my boys and working mostly hang out outside 

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

1 hour ago, SusJasin said:

I've been playing this server for a while and I am familiar with the rules.

Doesn't really make you outshine the others applying for staff

I enjoy spending time on the server,

filler

I also want to be a role model to newcomers and i feel like I could play this part to assist those who need help

I mean you don't need staff to do this 

i love this server and I'd like to be a moderator I have a lot of patience with people and am always prepared to listen to everyone before making a choice or forming an opinion.

I mean half is filler other half is decent I guess 

I'll put in as much time as is required and take seats only for the benefit of the server.

You ready to put in 100 hours a week?

I'm constantly looking forward to the next item,

??? Filler? 

Okay so your 2 paragraphs are ok at best, suggest going on grammarly for basic grammar issues. Just overly basic and doesn't really make you shine. 

stop the cap, read it again lol

Overall -1 beef up your paragraphs and make it better and I'll change my response but this has the staff app nazi sticker.

15 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

😠

Re-read the staff rules and I'll give a real response to the application but for now -1

I have read it again it says that to have common sense and use respect when in a sit or anywhere you are. I have read them all and I’m dedicated to work as a moderator and put as many hours as needed to keep this server calm and in one piece i do look forward to be part of the moderation team

• DarkRP Administration Team

Warns: 1 

Should include what its for

I believe you should pick me above the other applicants because I am dedicated to making this server run well. I've been playing this server for a while and I am familiar with the rules. I enjoy spending time on the server, but it would be awesome to try something new because I'm online daily and sometimes run into people breaking the rules. I also want to be a role model to newcomers and i feel like I could play this part to assist those who need help. I want to make sure that individuals who want to roleplay or simply hang around can do so without worrying about others who come on to wreak havoc. 

Also

i love this server and I'd like to be a moderator I have a lot of patience with people and am always prepared to listen to everyone before making a choice or forming an opinion. I'll put in as much time as is required and take seats only for the benefit of the server. I'm constantly looking forward to the next item, which might be useful to the server because I can provide excellent feedback and try to correct any issues that occur..

Longer paragraphs wont hurt

You missed one

Neutral for now cause I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, but I do want to mention that you are a bit mingey in game

26 minutes ago, Fetn said:

I mean half is filler other half is decent I guess 

Sounds like Naruto, but in all seriousness thus app just doesn't have anything special coming from it,  and the grammar is very.... just work on these things . It is a -1 from me

10 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

Sounds like Naruto, but in all seriousness thus app just doesn't have anything special coming from it,  and the grammar is very.... just work on these things . It is a -1 from me

you dont even play drp...  why are you replying to this...

4 hours ago, Danny_The_Dog said:

Should include what its for

Longer paragraphs wont hurt

You missed one

Neutral for now cause I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, but I do want to mention that you are a bit mingey in game

ok

Edited by SusJasin
told so to do
  • DarkRP Administration Team
2 hours ago, SusJasin said:

Correcting some of my moderator requests

It would be better to delete this reply and update the original post, as well as part of your reason you should be on the team shouldn't be just listing rules that you arent