GMT +8

Playtime?:

Fitz has played for 86:32:07

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

No

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None,i did this because i want to keep the server fun to play!

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

none

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason why i believe that you should choose me over other applicants is because i have been playing on this gamemode for a little over 2 years now and i have a ton of gameplay.And i believe that the reason why i would be a great moderator is because i am not afraid to get my hand dirty,and my patience can be very useful when it comes to sits because i have seen hundreds of sits and i think i know how a moderator acts and how they handle a situation and what they do to fix one one.And i have seen so many propblockers,rdmers,etc.. not getting banned for what the have done to the server.

The point is that i think i am a very good choice because i have a different time zone and i could be alot of help when all other mods are not online and people are getting mad because of rdmers and propblockers.And i have alot of experience when it comes to DarkRP and Garry's mod in general. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

yes.I got banned on this server because of propclimbing

and i got banned on icefuse because of corrupt staff.

Story: So i was playing like normal on icefuse and then i got raided by a player and i killed the player turns out that he was in a party and friends with a mod and he banned me for a month for RDM and he threatened me that if i ever came back he would perma ban me

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

none

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

During Weekends=Average is a day depending on if I have anything going on.

During Weekdays=Might not get to play because my high school is very far away,and it takes an average of 20 mins to get back home,and it depends on the amount of homework i have.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

none

Did you read the staff rules?:

Fitz

note:Not being rude but i actually did read the rules properly.

Edited by HitsLikeNoName

clearly didnt follow the format “ have you read the rules: yes” 

and CLEARLY doesnt have enough time to commit to being staff 

no access to microphone can be excused but it would be easier if u had one 

sorry to be rude here when i say go and read the bloody format and the rules. So yeah please do so

Edited by Vernon
1 hour ago, Vernon said:

sorry to be rude here when i say go and read the bloody format and the rules. So yeah please do so

Correction: he followed the right format, just never read the staff rules properly or even at all.

My biggest complaint is about you not having a mic. However there are a few staff members ive never heard use their mic. So im sure that can be an oversight deal. 

Take some time again buff up and put some good detail work into the app and ill give it a +1. My guess is your late night session of dark rp has got ya tired ?

5 hours ago, Vernon said:

4 hours ago, Tripppy said:

Correction: he followed the right format, just never read the staff rules properly or even at all.

1 hour ago, Not cool kid said:

SUREEEEE

-1 NO EFFORT WHAT SO EVER

2 hours ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

Short app

Didn't read staff rules

"is because is because"

Little effort put into app

2 minutes ago, Emmathatsme said:

• Not 2 paragraghs
  • Didn't read the rules

Are you guys kidding? If somebody put the wrong answer in the "Did you read the staff rules?" section, one of two things happened. They either did not read them, or they did not read the correct one. In the staff application format post, there is a section with the title "Staff Rules". These Staff Rules are not updated, incorrect, and do not have the answer to the "Did you read the staff rules?" part of the format. There is absolutely no way for the person applying to know these are the wrong staff rules, so instead of just blatantly -1ing, wasting everyone's time, please be helpful and redirect him to the correct staff rules, which would help in either situation which caused him to put the wrong answer.

@HitsLikeNoName So here are the correct staff rules. http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Catfisher said:

Are you guys kidding? If somebody put the wrong answer in the "Did you read the staff rules?" section, one of two things happened. They either did not read them, or they did not read the correct one. In the staff application format post, there is a section with the title "Staff Rules". These Staff Rules are not updated, incorrect, and do not have the answer to the "Did you read the staff rules?" part of the format. There is absolutely no way for the person applying to know these are the wrong staff rules, so instead of just blatantly -1ing, wasting everyone's time, please be helpful and redirect him to the correct staff rules, which would help in either situation which caused him to put the wrong answer.

@HitsLikeNoName So here are the correct staff rules. http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/

I never -1/+1 yet, I was on phone so it was going to be a hassle to get the link to give him, my apologies.

• Winner 1

I’m srry fam but your app wasn’t one of the best things I’ve seen your paragraphs focus on your “capability to handle sits” i don’t wanna just see that I want to see you help people with out having a sit ex. Someone’s stuck or have a question that sort of thing be a staff member that really sticks out in the community I’m srry but....

-1 (=‐ω‐=)

i wanna see more than how well you can handle sits

p.s. What does “I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty” mean this is not a job where you get your “hands dirty” fam ?

Ok, I'm going to ignore all the, "Didn't read staff rules." crap.  Instead of down voting them because of that, couldn't you take the extra 2 minutes to copy and paste the link to the staff rules?

Anyways, I don't think you put much effort into this, your two paragraphs represents the most of your app and is how most people will judge you. 

I'm not going to decide yet, but if you prove you can make this better I would give you a +1

59 minutes ago, ❤️Kitty_Miku_Chan❤ said:

I’m srry fam but your app wasn’t one of the best things I’ve seen your paragraphs focus on your “capability to handle sits” i don’t wanna just see that I want to see you help people with out having a sit ex. Someone’s stuck or have a question that sort of thing be a staff member that really sticks out in the community I’m srry but....

-1 (=‐ω‐=)

i wanna see more than how well you can handle sits

p.s. What does “I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty” mean this is not a job where you get your “hands dirty” fam ?

I agree with what kitty says here.

Edited by SheepDog

+1

Honestly , my opinion is that the whole two paragraphs minimum is completely irrelevant, ur applying for staff to help the server out , not write half a english paper for ur finals or some shit like that, if ur report is short , but it has sufficient information about urself i feel thats good enough . However modify it abit and read the rules and ur all good

Edited by Vernon