HonestDog-SWRP Staff Application

In-game name:HonestDog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 478 : 23 : 17 : 43
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]No one its HonestDog
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] GM on MRP 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Only 1 sentence is needed I can annoy @Skelteen and @Ziggy aka I'm not doing this shit again
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes all accidental besides one it was 3 times I think
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, like a month and 2 months ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: like everyday 3PM-10PM unless I'm at my other parents
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? My personal buisness
Did you read the staff rules?:HonestDog 

Just now, HonestDog said:

aka I'm not doing this shit again

What I'm saying is I've applied so many times that I don't feel like doing this again I truly want to be staff just like no one likes me and I believe I can help the community. I have experience I believe I can truly help. So, rn I post this here to do it later as an actual application. I just need to become more liked as I'm not very liked and I know so many staff hates me so like rn is not a good time 

• Dumb/Shitpost 6
  • Cringe 2
  • Creative 1
On 5/1/2022 at 5:32 PM, HonestDog said:

I just need to become more liked as I'm not very liked and I know so many staff hates me 

This isn't even true, but what will get you hated is posting these half-ass shitpost apps then expecting any real support. No cooldown on when you may reapply, but if your next app looks anything like this one you won't be reapplying for a very long time. Stop being lazy, it's two paragraphs.