Warn Appeal and Staff Report

In-game name: Officer Pig
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:29065664
Staff members in-game name: Henderson
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  STEAM_0:1:102756866
Date & Time of incident: 05/08/22 12:10PM EST
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: Lying in staff call & RDA
What happened? (include any proof): I saw printers in a players base and was planning on raiding it (I was a cop and the printers were left in the open). The player was in the base so I walked away before placing a warrant on the base otherwise I would just instantly die in the attempted raid. I walked to the back of the base to see if he was there and walked around back toward spawn., the player appeared to come outside the base with a shotgun. I walked up confirmed his name, then did a quickwant. I was reported for RDA. 

I explained that he had a shotgun was the first reason why he got arrested. I also explained that he had printers (arrestable) and I was about to raid. I showed a screenshot of what appeared to him in possession of a shotgun. However, the player showed a counter video of himself without one. It may have been perhaps an animation glitch or the player was baiting me. Either way, I did not lie in the sit, it looked like he had a gun and I've included the image which shows him with the player animation of holding a shotgun. Also, again he had printers which was the second reason for the arrest. I arrested him about 30 seconds after seeing the printers. I explained that, but Henderson said I didn't have proof. So I told him hold on while I grab it. He had returned me and then both warned and jailed me for lying to staff and RDA.

I told him I would file a report on him because I literally had a screenshot and he wouldn't accept or look at it. I sent it in admin chat and local chat. Henderson did not respond.  Therefore this is my last recourse to show my evidence.

warrant (streamable.com) this link shows the action of me arresting the player. You can see from my perspective that it did indeed appear for him to have a shotgun from the animation his player was performing. There was also a flashlight coming out of where a gun would normally be. BUT more importantly you can see me instantly going to his base and placing a warrant + asking the mayor to approve it. That's because I knew he had printers there and I was waiting for him to come out of his base. Therefore, BOTH the "RDA" and "Lying to Staff" warn should be removed. It's unfortunate that a staff members personal dislike of me had led to him being biased in this situation. Otherwise he would've allowed for me to show my evidence.

https://ibb.co/hH7fQSV (first of him coming out of base with what appeared to be a gun)

https://ibb.co/TByWxLT ( second image of what appeared to be holding a shotgun)

https://ibb.co/myG02kD (right before the arrest, the shotgun animation is more clear)

https://ibb.co/ChR1qch (shows player on top of his illegal printers about 30 SECONDS before his arrest)

Why should your warn be removed?:

I believe my RDA warn should be removed because I did not RDA anyone. I have photo evidence of the printers which are illegal. I arrested the player 30 seconds after seeing the printers ( as soon as he came out of the base). I can't arrest a player while he's hiding in his base with no warrant.  

I believe my "lying to staff" warn should be removed as well because I did believe he had a shotgun. The photos I provided show my perspective which shows him doing a player animation of holding a shotgun. There was no way of me knowing that bug/glitch existed. I literally had a valid reason to arrest for the printers, why make up a false charge about a shotgun if I hadn't thought he had one out. In the staff call, after reviewing the footage, I noted in voice that it may have been an animation glitch, but that the arrest was still valid for printers. Lying to staff would be me intentionally making up a BS story on why I arrested him. It's clear to see why I thought he has a gun from my perspective. I was warned anyways.

Lastly, I believe the staff member should be punished for prematurely ending the staff call before I could provide my screenshot, despite saying in voice chat that I would be right back and grab the evidence. The admin ignored me after returning, warning and jailing me.  I also did provide screenshots of the gun incident which henderson did look at. I'm not sure how he came to the conclusion that I intentionally lied to staff.

Edited by Officer-Pig
added video clip
  • Toxic 1
  • Disagree 1

First off, the Evidence he provided really hard to see what mr Medicine is holding. I got Evidence of him falsely arresting people for no reason, also has past Bans for NLR to RDM & MRDM.

he currently Lied in sit and then changed his story from "arresting for having a shotgun out" to "he has printers in his base"

- First Sit -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx9tUli6HdI

- Second Sit -

https://youtu.be/2m_yjrRyyfY

He is currently banned for RDA + LTAP, ALL of this was reported to a supervisor (Grov the manager) as per reporting on staff members.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1

Look at the photos. Now look at the Youtube video. On his screen he appears to be him walking around without a gun. On mine (check the screenshots) it was an animation of him holding a gun. I provided photos of that and you can see in the three photos that it appeared he was holding a gun from my perspective. That is not the definition of lying. There was no way I could've known that it was glitch. Either way he was going to be arrested for printers after leaving his base. You can see him coming out of the base in the screenshot.

Also the printers are not changing my story. Like I said he was arrested about 30 seconds after seeing the printers. If I waited 10 minutes or something, maybe you could assume that. Even if you believe that it was me changing my story (it wasn't), the arrest is still valid for illegal activity. 

Lastly, the second "sit" isn't related to this. The appeal outlines the events I'm talking about which does not include the link you provided. This was right after a minge mayor changed the laws and I had not noticed. I arrested him because I saw the sniper rifle. The laws before this were this. https://ibb.co/86GGnWH Again, this appeal has nothing to do with that and you're only bringing that up because you're wrong about the actual appeal. I was never even in a sit concerning this event. Stay on topic please.

warrant (streamable.com) This link shows the action of me arresting the player. You can see from my perspective that it did indeed appear for him to have a shotgun from the animation his player was performing. There was also a flashlight coming out of where a gun would normally be. BUT more importantly you can see me instantly going to his base and placing a warrant + asking the mayor to approve it. That's because I knew he had printers there and I was waiting for him to come out of his base. Therefore BOTH the "RDA" and "Lying to Staff" warn should be removed. It's unfortunate that a staff members personal dislike of me had led to him being biased in this situation. Otherwise he would've allowed for me to show my evidence.

Edited by Officer-Pig
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1

ACCEPTED

This honestly looks like a bad understanding of the situation due to a visual bug.
 Officer-Pig did provide the evidence of printers for the first arrest, which makes it valid.
Henderson has already been talked to in-game.
Nonetheless, the second arrest was indeed RDA, so the ban will remain.
(Once you're unbanned please reach out to a manager in-game so we can remove your warn for the previous sit)

Edited by GrosCave
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1