DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

logan's ban appeal

In-game name: fucku banditcamp.com
SteamID (STEAM_0:1:645796463)
Staff members in-game name: NOT sure 
Staff members SteamID (STEAM_0:0:192982578)
Date & Time of incident: NOT sure 
Timezone:AEST
Ban Reason :advertising 
How long were you banned for?: 50 YEARS 
Proof of Ban: ew3e34.PNG (gyazo.com)
What happened?    hi so what happened is i've been playing other games and i had the game name in my username so a admin tp me into a  jail cell and he said to me to change my name but i was really confused because he didn't have a mic so i was really like confused and he said to change your names but i didn't want to leave because i didn't want to get in more trouble he gave me about two minutes and then banned me on the spot for 50 years d it was my first time playing gmod an i got banned i really like to play this server

https://streamable.com/0b3nsc

You might have been confused, because you told me it wasnt advertising, then i told you that it was after multiple times of me telling you to change your name. I apologize if you were actually going to do it, because when you pulled out the rocket launcher i thought you were just going to shoot, but still you did broke the rules, again i'm sorry if you were going to change the name to something else.

Accepted 

I just wanna say damn your rocket launcher got finessed to oblivion LOL.

We have a very strict no link policy, we do not let people post/have in there names any sorts of links, including links to domain that are inactive/troll links.

Taking to account that your link was inactive I will be reducing your ban to 1 week. You had plenty of time to change your name without arguing with the staff member.

Hardy did nothing wrong here, this is a courtesy from the staff team.

p.s your rocket launcher isn't getting compensated

• Like 1