Edshot1710

In game name:kennys
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198362719430/
Warns:0
Timezone:na east
Playtime?:139 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none at the moment but have been staff for garnet before.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] you should choose me because i know the rules i have alot of playtime 
i have already been a staff on garnet gaming i make a-lot of friends on the server and i am very nice and not toxic and i am
very nice and i want to help the servere out as much as i can because i love this server.
Another reason why you should pick me is because i know what to do in sertian situations and i can teach others how to play the game and i can 
help grow the server by posting on insta because i am a twitch streamer so i have fans. Also i am a donator i have bought things from the show to help the server out.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes because i had to take the trash out and i got banned for 5 minutes for unintentional prop block.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes i think about a year.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:every other 2 days
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i sometimes play fortnite.
Did you read the staff rules?: yes

Fat -1. all the reasons are down below. also he doesn't know the rules. during a sit he said "I used to be staff, and to my understanding if someone is holding a handgun to your face you can kill them." do NOT let this man be staff.

49 minutes ago, Edshot1710 said:

50 minutes ago, Edshot1710 said:

and i am very nice and not toxic and i am very nice and i want to help

51 minutes ago, Edshot1710 said:

servere

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i sometimes play fortnite.

this is more than likely bullshit. He sounds 11, types like he's 11, and has the maturity of say a 13 year old MAX..

54 minutes ago, Edshot1710 said:

8 hours ago, Edshot1710 said:

and i am very nice and not toxic and i am very nice

and i can help grow the server by posting on insta because i am a twitch streamer

If u can why dont you do it before you become staff???

sertian

So many things that are wrong

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Edshot1710 said:

In game name:kennys
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198362719430/
Warns:0
Timezone:na east
Playtime?:139 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none at the moment but have been staff for garnet before.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] you should choose me because i know the rules i have alot of playtime 
i have already been a staff on garnet gaming i make a-lot of friends on the server and i am very nice and not toxic and i am
very nice and i want to help the servere out as much as i can because i love this server.
Another reason why you should pick me is because i know what to do in sertian situations and i can teach others how to play the game and i can 
help grow the server by posting on insta because i am a twitch streamer so i have fans. Also i am a donator i have bought things from the show to help the server out.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes because i had to take the trash out and i got banned for 5 minutes for unintentional prop block.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes i think about a year.

i am the maney stupid! yes you catch me

On the real, are you positive you are 15 years old? This application was difficult to read with the run-on sentences and incorrect spellings. Also, the reasons why you should be staff are extremely generic and took little effort.