another report (with more proof)

LUKAAS

how naïve to think that your staff friends can so easily dismiss me on a technicality

unprofessional to not ask for additional proof when you feel the first one isn't enough, so i've gone and done your job for you. here's the second video proving the exterior before I went in

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Player
Your in-game name: The Only Lukas
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): N/A (hacker in question)
In-game name of reportee: Actavis Medicine
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:80230016
Date & Time of incident: Today, roughly 3:00 PM 
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): I was sitting inside the bank with my friends, we were intending to raid it but there weren't enough CP online. When I entered the bank, (visible in the video below) there was no KOS sign. Placing any type of sign from the time I entered and the time I died would be metagaming/failRP and the kills would still be considered RDM.

Onward to the rest of the problem, the banker rushes in and murders all of my friends with a sniper. I suspect by that, and the VAC bans on his profile, that he is a cheater.

Please consider asking for more evidence before expecting your buddy's problem to go away so quickly

inb4 - there is a small cut between the videos, i took the first clip to make sure that I had evidence if the cyber thief tried to report me for rdm - started the recording back right after as I was blasting him.

VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1

ACCEPTED

After dealing with the idiocies of the concerned players and having a look at the clips in depth.

We managed to match the ID taken from the video to the ID of Actavis account.

unknown.png

unknown.png

He took the time necessary to try and hide his track by changing his steam profile name and picture.

And, I should add, to make us believe that ID spoofing was a thing lmao.

We decided to extend the ban to 3 months because of the lame attempt to fool the management team. 

See ya in 3 months.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 2
  • Disagree 1