In-game name:Prox

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:14248048

Warns:1

Timezone:CST

Playtime?:30 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]Halo serios roleplay called revival and another halo server

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I should be chosen for staff as I have had multiple experiences as staff and I believe this is a great community. An great community I would like to support and I believe I can do this by joining the staff team and helping others. I believe I should be chosen as I have only ever broken an rule once and that was an year ago. I have learned from a lot of servers and staffed in a lot of servers. This means I am able to do my job quickly and efficiently with no problems.

I also know what an good staff should look like and should do. Staffing on 2 other servers has shown me what an bad and good staff is and shows me what I should and should not be. This means that I know how I must act and how I must do things. I also know how to not go overzealous on players and doing unfair punishments un befit of the situation. These are the reasons I should be chosen.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include detailsOnly once for an SCP rp bind I used accidently
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Alot of time like 3 or 5 hours an day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?I just swim a lot and that's about it
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes