Playtime?:51.2 hours past 2 weeks
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] no
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Nitro. darknight.zaroni pepperoni,vernon,mamba

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

i dont have past experience
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

i feel like I should be chosen over other applications because I could help out a lot when there is no other staff on I can get on a lot at any time depending on what im doing at that moment. Also I am very interactive with the community and I would be able to help out with any problems that are going on in the server at any moment in time if you need me, and I am very calm under presser and I am able to multitask I might not have any experience but I will try my hardest to help out if I do become staff. I would love to help out with the community and help people with problems they have on the server, and this is a great server and I would love to help out during my free time and I want other people to love this server as much as I do and I am a very positive person and I will be able to handle staff situations very well.

I am very mature during situations and I try to be as specific as possible when I need to provide details in a situation. I am a very helpful person and would always love to help if you need me. I feel like I am a very trustworthy person and a lot of other people know me on the server and trust me to. I love helping new people on the server also and dont mind how long it takes for any new players to darkrp to start to understand how darkrp works and I would love to become staff to help any one at any time they need me. I might make mistakes from time to time but I do learn from them and try to fix my own mistakes that i might cause. I am a very honest person and will tell you the truth about any thing you need me to tell you or any one else.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

no
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

yes i made a starwarsrp app 2-3 months ago
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

at least on weekends 6-7 hours on wendays 2-3 hours during 
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

outside of garrys mod i have school so thats why i cant do that much during the week
Did you read the staff rules?: yes i have read the staff rules dankmemelord

ps: this is the 2nd ever staff app i have ever made if you have any tips for me about on how to make it better then that would be gladly appreciated for the help, also i am only on during weekends so if i get accepted then i would only see it on the weekend 

Edited by Dankmemelord
forgot to put who recommended me. i needed to add more about myself and tell you why i want to be a admin on this server

EDIT: Woops thought this was drp but other then that

Make your app longer. Kinda short right now

EDIT #2: +1

Good app, made it longer

But you do have a ban which was literally a month ago. You told me it was an accident though so idk.

091d1044cb68754bbbf00965a58d80cc.png

Edited by Watak

I would fix your application up a bit. It is hard to read with the highlights. Your why should we choose you over other applicants needs to be at least 2 paragraphs. I believe it's only 3 sentences and the grammar needs to be fixed up. Also re-read the staff rules.

Edited by SnipeKilz!!