DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

More ARC Classes

EliAspect

ARC only has one useful class and that's surveyor. When we look at other battalions they all have a bunch of separate classes that all focus on one thing so I think the same should be done for ARC.  If we can get like another class that focuses on sniping or one that focuses on close quarters combat that would give us a lot of diversity in weapon choices and play styles the same can be said for RC too.

I do wish we could have more classes for us ARC or for the RC. However, I personally feel like getting more content or changing something to be something more refreshing for players in traditional battalions is a bit more important right now. While we don’t necessarily have a lot of options with how many jobs we have, our loadouts make us equipped for basically any situation. Another reason for me is that SOB can only have so many people anyway, so no matter the size of the server we will always be small. I think that additional content for other battalions will end up more impactful for server growth, and if anything more classes for ARC would just be different guns for the same purpose. The only thing the ARC surveyor class really lacks is a true sniper which it has the DC19LE so i personally cannot complain. While I wish we could have more classes, I’m not sure if its the priority at the moment, but then again I don’t really know.

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Denied

If any new classes are to be added it should be sent in a formal document detailing changes and exacts rather than a broad suggestion such as this. Please feel free to speak with your CO in regards to class changes.

@Remake lock and move please.

• Agree 1