Ban Appeal

In-game name:Hulkboy2011
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:94238534
Staff members in-game name:shizzle
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):(STEAM_0:1:98995045)
Date & Time of incident:6/22/22 10:43
Timezone:est
Ban Reason:MNLR
How long were you banned for?:2 days
Proof of Ban:

2022-06-22 - 10:43:26 Hulkboy2011(STEAM_0:0:94238534) ΩSharkΩ(STEAM_0:1:98995045) 03-00:00 MNLR | Shizzle

What happened? (include any proof):I had gone back to my base to talk to the guy raiding xuloo to tell him/ask if he had to advert steal to take my printers he {later found out i was wrong)
Why should your ban be removed?:It was a major misunderstanding on my part and i had known that xuloo was an admin so i figured he would have told me the real rule i also made no attempt at stopping him during his raid. He also took 15min to complete the raid.

Hey Hulk, I'm not sure if you remember me but I was the Senior Moderator that took your sit before this one and I was also present for this sit, just watching in the background. 

Also this report does not directly involve me as I was not the one who banned you, I just wanna offer my perspective due to me being present- 

I pointed out in the sit that Xuloo's raid had taken 15 minutes (including transportation of the printers) so I told him raid's can only last 10 minutes and I also pointed out that you do not need to advert /steal to take printers if you are raiding (which you thought was the case before). You admitted in the sit and in this appeal that you came back multiple times because you were trying to tell Xuloo that you thought he needed to advert /steal to take your printers, even while raiding. Despite your reasoning for breaking it, you still did commit Mass NLR and ultimately it's up to Shizzle if he wanted to ban you or opt for another punishment. 

Edited by Thomass
  • Agree 1

Hey, you did in fact admit that you mass NLR’ed. whilst I do not have proof you did admit and did MNLR.

5 minutes ago, Hulkboy2011 said:

wouldve been nice if had just explained it to me due to him being an mod

We did tell you multiple times that xuloo did not do anything wrong and that you should have PM/OOC’ed him if you had an issue.