[MagicKrackers] Moderator Application

Before I write this application I must say, my history on the forums or my history of punishment is not the best. I have been banned a few times and I have a previous ban appeal when I was much younger and a terrible staff app attempt. Very sorry if you go back but I was a stupid little kid back then and didn't know much haha. Thank you for reading this.

In-game name: MagicKrackers (With Clan Tag Variations)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192665310
Warns: A Couple RDM Warnings.
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Playtime?: 366:54:33
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Lead Administrator Maddox (Microsoft Defender Antivirus)
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have never staffed on Garry's Mod but I have on multiple other platforms.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Well for starters, I'm alot more chill then most. Yes I do have quite the history but I believe I have changed. I really enjoy this community and what the memories it has brought me over the years and I really wish to start helping out with the issues I see floating around. I'm a bit different from others due to where I'm raised, I'm extremely southern and try to respect everyone I meet. (Now Garry's Mod in the Streets of Garnet Gaming is a different story for the minge lords) I really strive to work the hardest I can whether that be outside or within the game, and I really want to make a difference wherever I am. A little bit on myself as I hinted with my personality above, I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy. I play electric guitar (Mainly Heavy Metal stuff), and acoustic.  You will most likely sometimes see me in the streets as a hobo playing random Nirvana or chill riffs on acoustic due to when I get on the server. I know quite a few people within the community, some being gone forever or some here with higher ranks then I remember. Earlier in the "Rubber Duck" username days I hung out with a member named "ZachDLC". We were great friends and he bought me a permanent knife as well. Sadly I haven't talked to him in almost 3 years and I really wish to again. The friendships on the server I make seem like they last forever. Back to me though. Like I said really laid back, unlike most of my friends on here I don't partake in smoking or anything like that, but I do hang out with most of the "Stoner Guys". As long as you're chill with my friends, you're chill with me. Most of the time I'm wandering the streets complimenting builders or playing guitar like I said earlier. I do have a bad history like I stated, but I have changed. Below this application I will show a screenshot of my bans currently on record. I'm no stranger to hiding things.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, like I stated above mainly on this server, I haven't played really any other servers besides Garnet, so mainly this one.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I filed an application when I was much younger back in 2019. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm on almost every day 10-12 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Like I stated in the beefy paragraphs above, I play guitar. I spend most of the time outside the game doing chores or practicing driving, (Big 16 coming up) so I do have a life outside of Garry's Mod. 
Did you read the staff rules?: YCR, eXg, or FUBAR MagicKrackers

Thank you for reading my new application! If I'm not accepted that's fine, thank you for at least taking the time to read it!

Below is my ban history :

spacer.png