_Logan_

In-game name: General Plo Koon Alpha-98 'Nate'
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:78112145
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: 1127:10:27
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MarkyMark | BKayyyItssBio | Geoffy | Mao | Smith
    Past experiences as staff: I have been staff in many different servers if we are going to talk about GMOD specifically I was a Lead Mod for a DarkRP community outside of GarnetGaming called Type2, [They also had a rust community that I was a Mod for] ,and I was there for about a solid year. Outside of Garry's Mod, I was staff in a major community of FiveM RP otherwise known as GTARP and I reached Administrator after my first year. I ended up staying Administrator for 2 additional years.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
During my time as a non staff member I have had my fair share of what the rules are in the server and how the general player base feels and reacts to certain things and ideas. I feel that I would make a good staff member solely based off my connection to the community as a RP'er and as a friend due to the fact I have put in countless hours into making sure people feel and see what RP can really be about.

Listening to the community and getting input on ideas and suggestions people have, rather that be in RP, out of RP, within battalions, or even Jedi, and Mandalorians. I always keep my ears open and listen to when people have changes they think can better the server in any way. This not only helps out the server but as a staff member I can then begin to possibly work on how we as a staff/server could implement these changes to hopefully get a higher player base or even become a better server/community for it.

Within the server I also try to be a open person for new players by giving them tours, giving them information on how each battalion works. Helping them learn the current map we stay on [Anaxes] and just give them a general description of how the server works, the server rules, and other things that ends up keeping them within the server longer and sometimes they even stay for good.

Helping grow the community of course is one of my main goals but while doing so you have to rule/get rid of those who do not want the community to be good, those who would rather minge or break the rules and immersion for their own good/fun. As a previous staff member of a pretty serious RP server and as a staff member of a DarkRP server I know when someone is minging, I know when someone is breaking the server rules, I know when they are being racist, and I know when they are homophobic, etc. And I can quickly get rid of this toxicity within the community while still keeping a cool and composed personality/manor. And even if I am not allowed to ban as a TMOD I am able to record and report it properly to a higher up staff member.

I also +1'd CGI Models < 3
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much everyday from the time I wake up and get settled to when I'm about to sleep. I am currently out of college for the summer and have a lot of time on my hands. Even then, with myself being a college student I can see myself being pretty active daily.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? College
Did you read the staff rules?: Logan

• Like 2