Spetsnaz GRU : Tryout Schedule/Guideline

Update

With Vibe being put in leadership of Spetsnaz GRU, this thread is no longer in use, and the document associated with it deleted. Those of you who passed qualifiers, but couldn't make tryouts, good luck joining Vibe's GRU, or going elsewhere. Glad someone was able to take the lead of GRU so I can focus on SSO. Good luck in leading GRU, Vibe!

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Duel said:

If you're so glad, why didn't you leave it up to the SA's months back when it initially died? Power hungry twat. 

Do you even know what the fuck you're saying? I just saw a situation of GRU being stagnant like they were in Taiga, and gave a possibility for me to assist by leading both until someone was able to take over GRU instead. I would rather you leave this thread to its intended purpose, if you want to continue this, message me. Keep your toxic and useless comments off this thread. We already discussed this in your rant thread a few months ago.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
8 minutes ago, Duel said:

Yeah buddy, I know how it played out, I was there. The key there is you thought your ass would be the best option there after already having a faction and however much classes your 700iq ass is taking. Despite me thinking it was most likely a power grab, I was curious to see what you'd do with it. A few months later, I take a peek back into the server, and surprise surprise not only is Spetsnaz dead, SSO is also. You really think I'd be talking shit if they were both active, healthy, and competitive factions? Give me a break jackass.

You sat on that spot until you were literally forced out of it. Who the fuck does that unless they're clinging to the position, huh? You didn't have a speck of humility in your capabilities in leading two? 

Just because I said I was able to take the position (remind you as a last resort, I made that very clear with Phantom), doesn't mean it was the best possibility, or the one I wanted. I would've much rather left it for someone else to lead and take care of than try to lead both, but Phantom couldn't find anyone to lead GRU, and so I told him I would give it a shot if he really couldn't get someone to lead it. He put Fupert as my second-in-command, and I wondered why he didn't just put Fupert in charge. He said something about Fupert not being as trustworthy at that time because he thought he would just bring his friend group in instead of lead the faction well. Then later he figured that out with Fupert and gave him Frogmen, which confused me further, but Phantom said he didn't want to halt the progress I was making. I kept on with leading both, and was trying to find a quick but stable successor in GRU, but that failed when Draggy left due to IRL issues arrising with his family (then some other shit he had come up). Sadly me trying to revive GRU left some of my SSO members to start losing interest. SSO did slowly decline due to me trying to put attention to both.

I did sit in the spot till forced out, but I didn't sit and do nothing. I clung onto the position while giving many attempts to get people interested in the faction, which succeeded, but those people didn't meet the decent skill requirement for the faction in time that satisfied Jackal or the other higher ups. I am glad they found someone else to take the position. The only concern I have is that GRU was given to someone who just started coming back to MRP, and if that is fine, why wasn't that done before? I didn't want to have to lead GRU. I suggested it only as a last resort, and Phantom saw it as needed.

15 minutes ago, Duel said:

Ethan, you could have literally grabbed a recruit who'd have hit puberty straight from the recruit room, and gave him a couple hours of a crash course in all the mechanics and know-hows of the server, and they would've pooled in a better playerbase than you had.

I would have to agree. I don't think in terms of quantity, I keep my faction's tryouts open till the skill shows up in players through practice. Worked for SSO, and tried the same in GRU. GRU came from a past of being easy to enter, being like GB. Simply didn't want that again.

20 minutes ago, Duel said:

Useless in the sense of convincing you of anything, but for all the kids you've managed to bandwagon in your defence, this is for them. I don't know how you managed to pool in people to support you when there's next to no one actually in your factions, but that level of bullshitting is about all I'll ever give you credit for.

Good luck leading SSO with my Deathmatch idea from Blackguard, you'll always be a power-hungry mimic that was never his own leader in his own right, and clung to the patterns of others to fill for his inadequacy. Thank the heavens the new guys can't trace your horseshit far enough, am I right? Fucking loser.

If you're trying to get attention of all the "kids" that support me, then do so in a separate thread where you will get more attention from them like you did in the past. This shit you're throwing at me works wonders.

The only similarity between SSO' and Blackguard's deathmatch is that they both tallied who won, lost, and that they were fights. I just gave credit where the idea came from, but I heavily adapted it. I asked Crin about it since he was in SSO and used to be in Blackguard, and he told me about how it worked and it was nothing of what I was making it besides that it's sims that we record.

Simple enough, continue this on your own thread, in a message to me, or talk to me in TS. If you actually want some change, push for it. Throwing toxic shade and insults around won't accomplish much. Any more posts and this will need to be locked. I am open to the discussion, just not on this thread.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Winner 2