Age - 16

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:521189147

Warns - 0

Timezone - CST

Playtime - 350 Hours 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a Microphone - Yes

Do you have the ability to record to record Garry's Mod Videos - Yes

Referrals - Bat, Rook

Past Experience as staff - Admin at NX, S.Mod on another CWRP server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants -

I believe I should be chose over other applicants because even though I have a rough past on the server and I under stand I might've made some enemies and some friends but in all honestly I want to start fresh and I want to apologize to everyone I might've wrongs and I'm working on a better me, I've partially proving myself and some people think I haven't but I try to have fun around my friends but I'm going to be fixing that but becoming a T. Mod will help me in my journey to a better future so I please ask you to give me another chance.

More reasons would be that I am very active, and basically have no life, I usually put in 80 hours a week on this sever and I want to put those numbers into use somewhere and I think the moderation team is where its at, as I've stated becoming a T . Mod will help me on my journey to a better future. Moving on I have plenty of experience as a staff member and have been on the server for over 6 months and understand the server rules etc. And I would be a good fit for the moderation team I understand that some people might think about my past and I understand that some people might be bitter about my past but I say this one more time, give me a second chance.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so when? - I have Not.

Have you made any previous applications? If so when? - April 10th (GM App)

How much time do you have to contribute to this role - 60 Hours+ A Week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? - Painting

Did you read the staff rules? - Gold-13 CPL Cape/Evaar'la Verd Mice Burgoise

Edited by Genericc

-1, While I think you have grown a bit since your first time around, Recent behavior, constant need to argue when you get no for an answer and overall toxicity does not lead me you'll promote the  environment the team needs right now.
Also in this app from April 10th you were 14, now 4 months later you're 16? Kinda confused on that one

• Informative 1
17 hours ago, 0Mao said:

-1, While I think you have grown a bit since your first time around, Recent behavior, constant need to argue when you get no for an answer and overall toxicity does not lead me you'll promote the  environment the team needs right now.
Also in this app from April 10th you were 14, now 4 months later you're 16? Kinda confused on that one

If this is True. Its Not Right to Lie about it -1 But as Mentioned I believe you have Grown yet you Haven't Reached that area of Being More Professional

17 hours ago, 0Mao said:

Edited by Twix

-1. Due to your past on the server I do not believe you are ready to be staff. Here are some things that I believe can be worked on in order to become more fit for staff. Talk with the playerbase and get to know them. Try to behave more professionally on the server, By this I mean engage in less activities that can seem mingy or harmful in anyway. Take charge every now and then to prove you can be a leader and role model for new players. This is as simple as including new CT's in activities you are doing to even organizing patrols to get people moving around. I believe an individual's reputation is extremely important. Reputations can take months to build, Yet they can be destroyed in a matter of seconds. Unfortunately your current reputation is rather bad on the server due to a couple different factors. This does not have to define who you are, Take the time and change your reputation by putting in hard work to better not only yourself but the server as well. I believe if you are able to change your reputation by following some of these tips you could be a great staff member one day. 

• 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1