Age - 21 

Playtime: 135 Hours

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78306987

Warns - 1 (Resolved)

Time Zone - PST

Access to Team Speak and Mic: Yes

Ability to record Gmod vids: Yes

Referrals: Tine, Mao and Eli

Past Experience: Have no experience in online staff but have experience in IRL jobs working with other people and help managing workers around

Why should we choose you over others?

I am willing to contribute a lot of time and creative power in the server. I have a lot of idea that with enough work could be really fun for new and veteran people. I am usually try to run some simulations for people that have nothing to do and give them a little challenge to keep them entertained on on their heels. I also want to learn how to become a GM to assist in this server as much as I can. In my short time here I have seen lots of people come into the server and have a great time with the events and the battalions. I wanna be a part of that force that makes people feel good about joining the server and make them feel like this server is not just repeating events every other week but have something new to offer to keep things fresh and entertaining. 

I may not have the most experience with Gmod but I am quick learner. If I could learn how to Gm properly I could keep people entertained throughout the day and help out battalions with their try outs and give them some fun patrols to do. I feel that I am very involved with people in a good amount of battalions and that a good amount of people on this server know me. Being on the staff team will only strengthen that connection I have with the people. I like helping people out and I like to make people happy. 

Have I ever been Banned or punished in other servers?

I have not been banned but I have been warned on this server. The warning on hand was MRDM but the reason I got the MRDM was because during an event off-world. I was co-piloting the UT-AT along side one of my fellow 21st. The UT-At is a massive vehicle that just is very hard to control at times and can cause a lot of damage if moved too spontaneous. The reason we MRDM was because people kept getting in front of the tank and getting way too close to the tank making them get whipped by the tanks body and dying instantly. It was resolved and deemed unintentional but the warning still went through. 

How much time do I have to Contribute:

For the next following weeks I can contribute about 8 hours more a day to this role. That can change simply because I am recovering from surgery and will recover and go back to work soon.

In my own words what are the responsibilities of a GM?

The responsibilities of a GM are to lead events, Assist with battalion try out and different missions, and To come up with creative Ideas for events and situations throughout the world. A GM keeps people entertained by providing some events no matter how big or small they are. They come up with ideas that will cause the people in the server to react positively and to try and solve that idea through RP or other ways. 

How would I contribute to RP as part of the Gamemaster team?

I would contribute through the forms of different ideas and characters that can be acted upon. What I mean is I would act as the characters that are in the events and try and give the players a good experience in the RP side. I would pay attention to the RP events that battalions do and answer to their calls accordingly. I would do my best to make the events feel like actual star wars episodes and make the players feel accomplishment when going through events. 

Most Creative Idea to contribute to the RP environment?

Something that I would like to add is the importance of the little things. Such as small patrols being a little more important and causing a bigger impact. Make some of the patrols events lead to an off world. Make up some scenarios that the players have to choose between two bad options but one will cause less mayhem. See if players are willing to sacrifice for the greater good or for themselves. I would also like to insert more lore villians into plots and make them escape at the end like the Clone Wars episodes. 

List 5 Unique Event Ideas:

On world event could consist of Recovering C3PO and R2D2 being captured by a group of Mandos being assisted by the CIS and are being held in Caves. RC and ARC would have to infiltrate into Caves while the main battalions hold of waves of Mandos and droids going against them. They would try to push in but there are too many forces outside of caves to allow that push. While RC and ARC are sneaking their way into the caves they encounter a trap set by the Mandos where they are blocked off by B2 super battle droids and have to fight their way towards the Droids where the leader of the Mandos is waiting for them behind a ray shield protecting him. At this point AATs will be swarming the players outside and start to get overwhelmed by the forces. The RC and ARC have to find a way inside the Ray shield before they are over whelmed as well. At this point the Chief will tell them it is too late for you all. He will then proceed to tell them that this isn't worth his time and camouflaged and leaves while the RC and ARC start fighting off waves of droids coming at them while trying to rescue R@ and C3PO.

An Off world event that I would do is a hostage situation with one of our high Admirals. It would be an On world event leading to an off world event. Where we fail to save our admiral in the on world and have to attempt to save him in the off world event that would be in a planet with a good structure that has good vantage points for the CIS and hiding spots for the prisoner. In the event we will do out best to save the taken admiral but in the end the admiral would not be saved and the whole situation was a trap to ensure that the troopers fail. The prisoner they tried to save was a hologram in a cage that was made to look like the admiral. At this point droids will start to overwhelm the troopers in the compound and the troopers have to survive and make their way out to the LZ before everyone dies. It is not a successful mission and the admiral in question would of course not be in the station until we find and save him in another off world.

Another off world event that could be done would consist of General Grievous on the captured plane of Ryloth. Where the whole planet has been taken over by the droids. It is our duty to go to the planet and liberate the civilians from the separatist rule and capture General Grievous. The battalions would have to hot drop onto the planet riddled with droids and try to make their way to where Grievous is located at. There will be loads of droids on the way and several AATs as well. at one part the civilians will be out and about while droids are still shooting at the troopers. Troopers would have to watch their fire and not kill civilians. Then the troopers would make their way towards Grievous and his fortified location. It will be very difficult for the troopers to get into the building he is in but once they are in it is surprisingly quiet. Too quiet.... once they see Grievous sitting in a chair in an empty room he will welcome them to their death and will be ambushed by BX droids, Super Battle droids and Droidekas while Grievous join in the fight as well. When the troopers start looking like they are going to win Grievous will start to escape. Going through the back of the building and leaving a trail of droids to fight off behind him and magna guards. Grievous must escape to keep him in other worldly events so he would have ungoldy amount of health and armor. He will act like he taking damage of course.  In the end the troopers take back the city of Ryloth or any other planet, and save the civilians that survived through out the fight. Grievous would leave them a message saying until next time you Republic Scum. 

A Horror off world event is we received a distress call form one of our moon outposts. The distress call consist of people screaming and calling for help. That an unknown organism has initiated the facility and is killing and harvesting people everywhere. The transmission cuts off with an alien scream and a human scream. Out task is to figure out whats going on on that moon and find any survivors. The planet we will be going to is dark  very dark and creepy music is playing in the back ground. There will be a facility on the planet we have to go to. There is nothing outside at the moment we arrive only dead bodies of soliders and destroyed tanks and just a lot of corpses to intensify the situation. We send in one of the 21st into the facility to investigate. there they will encounter a head crab jumping at them and he has to kill it and report what he found outside. The moment he tell his superiors outside what happen we spawn in a bunch of aliens and headcrabs around the battalions and make them fight for their lives. While the music is playing of course. Keep the music intense and creepy the entire time to set a horrifying atmosphere. After the clones clear out the wave of aliens attacking them they must then contnue with the mission. Figure out what happened here and save any remaining people inside the facility. Inside the facility there are flashing lights and lots of head crabs and small aliens and stuff. Just litter the hallways with bodies as well and throw alien at them. If there is any horror models that GMs can become that would be good too.  in the middle of the facility we find several scientist still alive and barricaded in one of their labs. We save them and take them outside for safety while the rest of the battalions are searching for the cause of the invasion or accident. SOB then finds a data pad on the ground with camera records showing a little bug enter the atmosphere of the planet and land on the station. This is how everything started. The battalions then  come across a giant creature that is located at the center of the whole facility. This creature is unkillable all we can do is run from it. We escape the facility creatures on our tail and we close the door. We ask the scientist what happen and they tell us that a small organism appeared out of no where and just started harvesting and destroying all people. 

Another on world event that could be done is Assajj Ventress has assaulted the Jedi temple for secrets on force sensitive children. We are currently busy fighting off hordes of droids at MHB and we are unaware of Ventresses attack only the Jedi feel a small disturbance in the force. The attack continues consistantly and aggressively keeping everyone occupied so no one can detect Ventress in the temple. It is up to the Jedi to try and stop her with the information before she gets away. As the fight continues in MHB BX droids have infiltrated the base and shut down the power of the base and start to flank our troops. We then go into Lockdown to protect our base and make sure no admirals are KIAed. Ventress will then start her escape with the information. If we manage to clear out the droids and move away from lockdown we can intercept her and save the information on the force sensitive children. If we moved too slow she escapes with the information. If a Jedi beats her in combat she does not die she simply drops the information she collected and proceeds to escape. 

Edited by ElOti
  • Like 1

+1
You're application looks good, you have referrals from people I respect, and you're events are interesting, however they do use a lot of lore characters may or may not prove to be an issue. I've never heard or seen anything bad from you personally. Though, I would like to see your playtime and steam ID in your application.
Good luck.

Edited by Openly
  • Like 1

+1, Like previously stated some concerns include the use of important lore characters for events, and that these events are made to seem like we will win no matter what. I think the ideas are pretty solid, just remember there is always a chance that we will fail the mission. In terms of lore characters, it can be simple enough to just change around the names and make it so it is some up and coming CIS general or something like that. With the UT AT situation, I am not nearly as concerned about that because of the confusion surrounding it.

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

Huge +1

Ive been talking with this guy for the past few days a lot, and I can genuinely say he has a lot of creativity and a passion for it. He would be a great addition to the GM team.