Banned for 3 weeks for "mass arresting"

uhfrenzy

i was Banned for 3 weeks for "mass arresting" even though i did it with good cause.. people ran around in a group shooting people so i arrested them.. then i get banned ? 

i would put more explaining the situation but thats litterally it.. i got banned for basically no reason.. 

In-game name:UhFrenzy

SteamID STEAM_0:0:500342833 

So This What Happen, He Mass Random Arrest Everyone and + Police Officers, He Got a Report on him, What I Heard and Seen He did mass arrest everyone even Reporter said he was Randomly Arresting him and cops for no given reason, when he got caught he Ltap, the Reporter was going leave him with jail and 2x Random arrest warn, He Admitted but still left 

Clip of Him LTAPING https://medal.tv/clips/vCqat9qPPXHsl/vpvQtl4NL?invite=cr-MSxSSFMsNzgzMTEwODYs 

Sadly Both Reporters Didnt have Clip But A lot People Complain about him arresting A lot people for no given reason

Edited by Jacobs
16 minutes ago, uhfrenzy said:

if you would use your common sense look at the bottom right and you can see i got released from jail.. no LTAP

Ill take my bad for that but still you Mass Random arrest 

51 minutes ago, uhfrenzy said:

i was Banned for 3 weeks for "mass arresting" even though i did it with good cause.. people ran around in a group shooting people so i arrested them.. then i get banned ? 

And You Admited And Still You can't arrest cops for no given reason as will, next time don't go on a full random arrest streak bc a lot people were complaining about it, even other police officers, even the other police officers pointed out you the most and one said your name, other police officer that did same thing and got pushment aswell

Edited by Jacobs
More detail sorry