I will never give up to be a stuff for SWRP

In-game name: P-100 SBM 2ACL SGM 9060 Dead

SteamID (https://steamid.i):STEAM_0:0:439608697

Warns: 0 i am a clean boy

Timezone:PST

Playtime?:369:39:00

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [i do have team speak and a microphone that can work in game but it is only for some people tho but it is normal in TS tho

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[NO dose not work for me]

Referral(s): [no one did sir or ma’am]

Past experiences as staff: [i do not have experiences as a staff or GM and i want to get experiences ]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [Because i do think you should pick me because i like to help people out and keep watch over them as well so others don't have to do it. And i can help do it for them so others don't have to do it and i can let them do want there have been doing and i can help the GMs if they need help and i love helping and i want to to help others like how staff help me out and i want to help people and i as want to help out with even’t and other stuff that i can do as staff and i all was try my best to change in the way that i need to to help and let other have fun and happy as well]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details so for the banned yes yes i have one time tho witch we a permit ban because i understated 84 ppl out of jail of a cop on a different server and i feel bad for doing all of that and i want to change and i was young and stuped at the time as well and i regret it a lot and i am want to put that in the past and help others to not get banned as well but i as need to get experiences and so that others staff don’t have to do it and i want to get it done but i do regret of getting bad and i want to change from that.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:for GM on May 19 and add the 187th on the May 18 as well 8/9/2022 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: all of the time in am on the sever and job and i love to help people as well

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?i do not have hobbies unless you are saying playing on  the xbox is a hobby if so then yes with my sniper elite 5 and my others games that is on there and read all of the rules that can help me and others

Did you read the staff rules?: P-100 SBM 2ACL SGM 9060 Dead

• Disagree 2

SWRP isn't my thing to be honest, though I was curious to read this application and to be quite honest I feel like this should be a instant-denial as it shows laziness and lack of effort on the applicants part. If you edit your application I will reconsider my feedback.