SteamID 76561199196188870
Staff members in-game name: Marshal commander Fonza
Staff members SteamID :IDK
Date & Time of incident: yesterday around 9pm
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason : 3 FailRP warns
How long were you banned for?: 1 day then someone changed it to a week
Proof of Ban: my Screenshot isnt wanting to load in
What happened? (include any proof): I wasn't changing my name from CEO Scuba to CT 3290 Scuba
Why should your ban be removed?: because I like the server and I spent money on it plus I just wasn't changing my name to the correct format so I do not believe that is worthy of a week ban

Guest proggy

I would argue that you being a player with experience on the server and refusing to follow the name format that you are FOR SURE familiar with, would qualify for No Intent to Roleplay.
NITRP is a 1-2 week ban per the administrative guidelines.

Bringing up that you spent money on the server will not help your appeal, so its futile to mention that.

From what I know, you were kicked out from 501st for toxicity, resulting in a blacklist from other battalions, and you are refusing the play the server as a normal CT.
I also remember a specific instance of you abusing whitelisting perms by giving someone a whitelist that they did not earn, so I'm surprised you weren't given an even longer ban.

I didn't give anyone a whitelist they weren't supposed to have so you need to get your source of information from more reliable people and I was wanting to roleplay and I was only blacklisted from CG because I called the XO a bitch just how I called you one that is the only battalion I was blacklisted on and if there was a civilian role I would use that but there wasn't also I don't know what the week ban was for because I was banned only for a day and I waited that singular day but when I tried to load back in for it said I was banned for another 5 days so if you have any information in why I'm banned for a week I would love to know also I was banned for FailRP.

Hello Scuba!

I was the one to put the ban string through and I would like to address a few things stemming from this ban.

When I banned you, it was during an event off-world and you had your name set as "CEO Scuba" at which I asked the GMs if he was related to the event in anyway, to which the GMs said no.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:08 PM, 3290Scuba said:

I just wasn't changing my name to the correct format so I do not believe that is worthy of a week ban

I asked you in OOC to change your name to the correct format to which you said you wouldn't, I gave you 3 very clear chances to change it and you declined, so I banned you for NITRP.

1 day then someone changed it to a week

You weren't banned for a day, you were banned for 1 week off the bat, which could have been longer however the severity didn't feel like 2 weeks.

3 FailRP warns

This means NITRP (No Intent To Role Play).

Evidence:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by Fonza

spacer.png
Denied
I'm sorry to say your ban will be staying in place. After looking over the situation, and remember the staff member asking me directly what they should do, I have decided that you will serve out the remainder of your ban (ending on Monday, September 5th 2022) Please just fix your name next time.

@Remake Please lock and move