DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Pigeon's Staff App

Papamid

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

In-game name: Pigeon
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:79410912
Warns: 1 Warn... I put a Tali down from a fair distance away, it looked like he had a knife in his hand, but it turned out to be a pair of hand cuffs.
Timezone: Central Time Zone, Arkansas U.S.
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: Pigeon has played for 316:40:05.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [
YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] @THEHUNTINGUY, @KennethSlick, @PhatPropane
, and @drippy.
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
I have put hundreds of hours of staffing upon another server, with that said, I have a decent understanding of how to work the commands and give players a swift and fair verdict.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As a member of the staff team, I will put as much time on the server as I can. The time I will put on the server will include: Staffing, helping Game Masters with events, and getting to know all the players. I want to help all players with any problems they may be facing, no matter how big or small. Additionally, I would like to help the SOC Factions with their trainings/tryouts because I know how big a headache it can be to keep on running back after every sim. I want to provide as much service as I can to all players, even if it means I have to correct something as small as how to properly claim a location on the map or something bigger like banning a MASS RDMer, anything to help improve the experience for everyone.

I like how the question states "My Server" because this is everyone's server. A lot of people come on the server to make friends, meet up with their friends, and make memories that will last with them. With that said, I want to be the reason that players can keep coming back to the server. If that means that I need to be an "extra" in a Game Masters event, I'm 100% down for it. If it means that I need to set jobs and re-spawn players for a tryout, I will be there for that. Even if it means that I have to get on the server late at night because no other staff are on and people are complaining about a MASS RDMer, I will get on and personally deliver justice for the people.

I have enjoyed all the time I have spent on the server and I will continue to do so. I just want to help others because I don't want one minor inconvenience to be the reason someone stops playing. I am a very relaxed person, but also very wise. With these traits, I can be put into any situation and come up with a solution.     Thank you for your consideration.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. Aside from my one warn on the server, I have never received any sort of punishment on GG MRP.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
This is my first Staff App, but I have applied for GM (Sorry about that atrocity).
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I do have a lot of time I can contribute to the server. While I am in the Air Force and I have a wife, I am almost always on at least once a day. I have much more time to play on the weekends (as long as I don't have weekend duty). During the time I am on the server I will put as much time as possible to people with any civil maters. Additionally, I like to scour the forms right before I go to sleep just to keep up with things, and with a staff role I will be a lot more active on the forms.

*Pigeon Noises*

• Like 1

+1

I like the paragraphs, I would say you'd make a great addition to the Staff team! I hope only the best for you man.

- Good luck *Pigeon sounds*

~       11A MAJ Joe       ~                                                            

• Like 1