Luna_Stargazers

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name:  Verd'ika Luna
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:154361496
In-game name of reportee:  Marshal Commander Axx
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:580959940
Date & Time of incident: 09/26 around 5:00 PM
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): I was hoping to improve my piloting skills by flying the worst ship ever the gauntlet. I had asked to fly via ATC bind. Though I pressed it twice so I voided one of them, then I did the type out where I was supposed to ask via mandolarian leader telling me that's how I properly asked. I got accepted so I started doing laps not firing, not doing anything just laps. So you can imagine my shock when I was randomly KOSed by Axx. Who tried to get me shot down. I was going to return to base since i can't really type and fly, however I was shot out of the sky by an ION Rifle. Which then crushed an RC and I was shot to death.  Now I want to get a little tid bit of information out there. Even if there is an unknown vehicle over Washington. They still try to make contact with it for it to turn back. If it was just one time I would've let this slide, but as you can see in the second screenshot Axx did this another time. To the point of where it was a shock to even the leader of the Mandalorains who said he would get markymark involved as this was bullshit. Who asked why he was doing this even though it had never been like this for MONTHS. He did so out of the blue and through the loop hole that they had to follow republic law as his reasoning later on. He purposely through this way as an abuse of power. Mando's while employed by the republic would not have the same military flight codes as republic pilots.

What I think is really telling about this situation was Axx saying "It could be any mandalorain" to which he basically admits he knows it's one it's their ship and was just looking for a reason.

8LHIavQ.png

zwhDDAW.pngWTW7vGp.png

xJesxbH.png

I think this is the reason why he did all this.

Swe51O9.png

The biggest thing I want from this is a genuine apology as usually Axx seems like he is a cool dude, but this made me very pissed off. As I did nothing really to him. And he starts making up rules or techinallites to the point of others having to go TECHINALLY. Which even then I requested ATC, but he didn't even respond to it. Which he admits he saw it. Even though I was trying to be safe and even asked for ATC request then that request so using "I have to use Atc" is just flat out wrong as I did he just didn't respond so I followed my superior's way. Again to make this clear I don't want Axx to get in some massive trouble or anything I just don't want this to happen again, and then for us to move on.

Edited by Luna_Stargazers