Luna_Stargazers

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: Verd'ika Luna
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:154361496
In-game name of reportee: CG SGT Padawan Shark
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:98995045

Date & Time of incident: 09/27 7:10 PM
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): I am in absolute disbelief at these actions and stuff that has come towards me for some reason. So some context and proof via videos you can find. I am really really good at Wiltos, I tried to help devolp stuff for it and I am proficient in using Pike Defensive to counter people who use agile and aggressive. So I know coming off I can like seem really good out of the blue, but I got my VIP paid for I WANTED TO WIN THOSE DUELS to make sure I used the most op style in my opinion defense. It has an AMAZING power move that I know how to abuse. I didn't cheat I just did a spin and followed shark with a heavy that I could use like 4 times in a row. Shark used Agile the exact worst thing to use against defensive. I won pretty massively with shark only hitting me once with me hitting several heavy attacks. Now I thought that would be the end of it. I got through and got to caves and as you can hear in one of the videos shark had pulled Gert or Xeno to the side to accuse me of using a script or damage amps. The things for lightsabers that give you a boost in damage which. A) that would mean another mystery GM had set this up before with me given me a vibrosword and damage amp orbs 1-3 to stack, then the jedi machine just to fight shark, and B) that this was a coordinated effort to attack him. To make sure HE didn't get into Varada. So he's in caves and pretends to be shocked we were there and is trying to order all mandos to leave their tryout as he found out they were in there. Which I want to remind you this was after he had accused me of cheating to my face had previously pulled Xeno or Gert to the side to accuse me of cheating and after losing was trying to mess with the tryout and get it shut down on his Jedi life.

Now I thought this would really be the end of it. But when I was grinding mini events I pretty much killed most of them and shark just swoops in and steals the lootbox. So I made an offhanded joke about it. To which he responds "Average Gmod scrip user" and then later goes to our camp and starts accusing me. What pissed me so the fuck off. Is he admits that he went into SWRP Admins and mods that I was cheating. Now I have a fucking reputation that I am some sort of script user. It was tried to be defused but he just kept going. Unlike the Axx situation Shark has done this to me several times. Harassing me as this is the 3rd-4th time he has harassed me about this. I don't feel welcome in this server anymore and feel like I shouldn't be in a server where admins, mods, gms, just assume I am cheating. There is more evidence but there is quite a bit of evidence. And he's claiming to do this as he's staff on DarkRP so he can stalk me and go to people claiming that I cheated.

And just to be clear I have fought and won against Markymark and the leader of the Mandalorian and won a Majority of the fights or at least one then went easy the second time. By just fucking around and even they admit I just have some skill with the fighting system.

Edited by Luna_Stargazers

This will NOT happen again. The T. GM in question has been dealt with and if you have any further cases or instances of something like this being done please clip it and send it to my DM's so I can deal with it further. I'm sorry one of our staff members has acted like this ❤️

• Like 1