Ignore this i realized its autistic

nobody

Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with this idea?

Reasoning: Bring more new people onto server

Recently 11B 1MD and 2GA are very low on recruitment and lower enlisted simply because there is a 20+ minute wait to get trained. And most just eventually leave. There are 2 ways we can make this work:

1 we can make DI mandatory. Have staff pull a DI to train if no one if going on their own.

2 we makes DIs able to train for all factions. As well as having staff pull. Having DIs train for all factions would boost recruitment by having the same number of DIs for all factions. 

A recruit would ask for a DI in @ chat then a admin will show up advert for a DI and if no one comes teleport a DI to the RR. (This applies for both RU and US)

Edited by TheSovietDoggo
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2

-1 There are many things wrong this, especially 

17 minutes ago, TheSovietDoggo said:

A recruit would ask for a DI in @ chat then a admin will show up advert for a DI and if no one comes teleport a DI to the RR. (This applies for both RU and US)

The admin chat would be cluttered with [To Staff] 2GA Pvt Recruit: YO ADMIN HELP I NEED TRAINER

And having staff teleport di's to the recruit room? What if they're doing sims or tryouts? What if they're afk?

And finally this

19 minutes ago, TheSovietDoggo said:

2 we makes DIs able to train for all factions. As well as having staff pull. Having DIs train for all factions would boost recruitment by having the same number of DIs for all factions. 

So you main us, right? Do you want us to win? There would be a heavy bias towards to the recruits, say a Russian is training a us recruit, they probably wouldn't train them as well as a Russian training a Russian.

I'd just like to add that drill instructing is more a faction problem than staffing problem.

If a staff sees that there are a lot of recruits on the server, usually they would ask someone in radio to train. If no one responds then staff can randomly pick someone to bring and train them. Honestly this idea is kinda not effective as it kinda already in the system. There is no need for recruits to ask staff for a trainer in @ chat. Usually everyday there is a recruiter going in comms or ooc to ask to be trained. And hopefully an officer of their respected faction to ask someone to train. Even if no one responds, still staff can randomly pick a user to train. -1

I meant to say no in the vote. This idea is kinda silly, as staff would be a bit too preoccupied with their jobs. Due to the fact that enlisted can get demoted if they ignore training requests and don't take it upon themselves to take up responsibility, this post is a little bit unneeded. -1.

+1 even if it would "spam" @ chat, I mean I played and had to wait like 30 mins just for a trainer to show up. 

7 hours ago, Krimzin said:

And having staff teleport di's to the recruit room? What if they're doing sims or tryouts? What if they're afk?

teleport to them see what the fuck they're doing if its anything listed above don't force them to go. Not hard takes a few commands command.

and if you're talking about the staff then the person can wait but at least then it wouldn't take as long. Also there probably more than one staff member on, there's a good chance one of them is able to take 30 seconds and do this.

7 hours ago, Madison | Garnetgaming said:

1 The amount of spam I can imagine for staff, will be very difficult for staff to help with questions (@ chat is used for answering questions).

I mean this would be simply to solve just make a rule saying that spamming @ chat is a warnable offense.  I honestly thought this already was the rule.

4 hours ago, .br0ken said:

This is something that should be dealt with in factions, those who do not train should be punished in the faction whether it's a demotion/rank lock/strike, I am unsure why but I barely see anyone punish people for not doing DI stuff, Keep in mind those who train should also receive some sort of promotion or something similar, If officers start doing that more people will want to train for either getting promoted or keep their rank.

+1 but this just doesn't happen so why not make the staff enforce it

4 hours ago, Caboose | moat.gg said:

I meant to say no in the vote. This idea is kinda silly, as staff would be a bit too preoccupied with their jobs.

there's not a sit every second they can take 30 seconds and do this

To me, this should already be a thing as getting someone to train you takes way to long.

-1 for the second part though that's just dumb

• Like 2