Warns:1
Timezone:Pacific Daylight Time
Playtime?:189hrs
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Finklemen
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Hello, i'm applying for staff once again. I think you should choose me over others is because I can control my emotions and wont get mad at someone if they are not paying attention to me in a sit. I will not use             vulgar language in a sit and be respectful of all of the people on the server and ask a higher up before doing anything related to bans. I will always follow staff etiquette on or off duty. I will never question a person/higher up on their decisions because I know that higher ups will make the decision in the end. When in a sit I will always be with a higher up to make sure im making the correct punishment, unless im promoted and I can take my own sits. In order to get promoted I need to get sits done so I will never ask how many sits I have done until promotion day/if necessary. When i'm on the Staff On Duty role I will never afk/roleplay while being on duty. I will never harass others because I have been harassed on this server before and it doesn't feel good and it's just purley annoying. 

█▀▀ █░█ █▄█   █░█░█ █ ▀█▀ █░█   ▄▀█   █▀▄ █▀█ █▄░█ █░█ ▀█▀   █▀█ █▄░█   █░█ █ █▀   █░█ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀▄
█▄█ █▄█ ░█░   ▀▄▀▄▀ █ ░█░ █▀█   █▀█   █▄▀ █▄█ █░▀█ █▄█ ░█░   █▄█ █░▀█   █▀█ █ ▄█   █▀█ ██▄ █▀█ █▄▀
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes one time for 2 weeks but it was false and my friend got me unbanned 🙂
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Sept. 10th
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-6+ weekends, 2-4 weekdays
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} KillerKy

Edited by KillerKy

-1: It seems like you are almost just copying and pasting the staff rules, I suggest you check other accepted staff applications to get some inspiration on how to fill properly the staff application since you are not really answering the question:

3 hours ago, KillerKy said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Also don't forget to answer this question:

3 hours ago, KillerKy said:

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I might change my opinion if I see some good changes in your staff application, good luck.