SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199381072245
Warns: 0
Timezone: na east
Playtime?: 85 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? Wall E
    Past experiences as staff: 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I take the server serious and now the rules pretty well. also would want to know what being staff is like on Garnet. I have the time to spend on the game and barely play any other game. the only time I may not be on is if I have homework or gone somewhere. Garnet is also my favorite server and I love the community. If there are any rules that I don't know I will be willing to learn and take the time to do so. I know a lot of the people in the server and don't have problems with most of the people in the server. I really like the staff team they are very cool people and i would love to be apart of the staff team. i feel i would be a good recruit to the staff team because i learn fast and am 100% willing to go through training for however it may take. on the weekends i may even play all day it just depends on whats going on that week. i am not a very angry person and stay calm in most situations so could deal with some of the people that arent cooperating. i have patience so would be able to sit with some of the people while dealing with a report or any problem going on. Thanks for reading my application and i hope to be apart of the staff team some time soon.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes i have been banned when i was new to darkrp when i didnt know the rules but now i havent been banned since that is also why i am on garnet because i want to stay committed to one server
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no i havent
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:i play atleast six hours average in a day so i would say a good amount of time
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i play rust and a couple other games adn will go out with my freinds here and there but mainly gmod rust adn freinds
Did you read the staff rules?: Yurrn

Edited by yurrn
16 minutes ago, yurrn said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I take the server serious and now the rules pretty well. also would want to know what being staff is like on Garnet. I have the time to spend on the game and barely play any other game. the only time I may not be on is if ! have homework or gone somewhere. Garnet is also my favorite server and I love the community. If there are any rules that I don't know I will be willing to learn and take the time to do so. I know a lot of the people in the server and don't have problems with most of the people in the server. Thanks for ready my application and I hope I can be apart of the staff some time soon.

havent seen you very much but it would help u alot to expand on this section

-1: The only thing that I don't like about your staff application is your playtime and this;

3 hours ago, yurrn said:

I have the time to spend on the game and barely play any other game. the only time I may not be on is if I have homework or gone somewhere

(This is kind of irrelevant for the question since you are already talking about the time you are going to contribute to the role in a following a question)

Besides that small detail everything is decent. After you get more hours I might change my opinion

Good luck with your staff application.