DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Cadaver Ban Appeal

Cadaver

In-game name: Cadaver
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198136755854 (pulled from my profile idk how to find it)
Staff members in-game name: Ozzy 
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:98542905
Date & Time of incident: 10/5/2022 about 2:00 AM
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: "Walls but also can't aim."
How long were you banned for?: 50 Years 
Proof of Ban: i have a screenshot of the box but idk how to add it here

What happened? (include any proof): I don't really know too much of why I was just banned without being confronted. I don't have any clips other than from a while back. But I have been playing this server for years now. Even before 2GA days. I haven't been on everyday I just recently started playing again on this server.  The proof that I have seen so far has been debunked by many people. I don't have any recording software because I didn't think I'd be hitting clips on people in a Garry's mod server.

Why should your ban be removed?:

I've been told that it is "easy to cheat" in a game like this but that is coming from people that are experienced in scripting. I barely even know how to navigate this thread to get to where I need to post it. I have been shown multiple clips of me being suspicious (which I can provide) and none of them have even close enough proof to show I was hacking.  I am not even sure as to what I was doing to get me banned exactly but when I went to go ask the person who banned me in the first place and runs the server I never got to explain my side of the story and the person got off and not another word was said. I have donated money to this server coz I enjoyed it's PvP aspect and the people on here are quite inviting (For the most part). I guess it's just disheartening to me that someone could get this upset over nothing. I was talking the rest of the people left in the TeamSpeak and there are numbers of people that agree that there is not sufficient enough information that I am hacking.

The fact that in game new players can't even make it 30 feet outside of the starting point without being shot by a sniper from across the map with their admin given weapons and classes and then I hit one good clip and I am hacking. It's disheartening and no one wants to sit through people getting picked off one by one with no way around it themselves. I had just enough braincells to sit through it until I donated and got a weapon that matched their skill level and now they are getting mad that I am a low rank and picking them off one by one. Multiple people I have talked to are telling me that there are certain people that have been banned for the same reason and proven to be scripting and now sit on the top. I can start playing with my feet if that is what I need to do. 

Thanks for your time to read this. I'm in the discord if you have any questions for me. There is plenty more I could go on about but for the sake of this thread I will stop there.

• Haha 1