Steam ID: Trippy2x

Warns: 0

Time Zone: New York/Eastern

Playtime: 103:05:20

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): None
  Past experiences as staff: None but willing to be trained
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? You may choose other applicants as I work full time but I do enjoy this server and getting back into it I want to try and be a mod because I want to make sure in early mornings that the server runs smoothly and no rule breaking trolls get away with rdm or harassment of other players. I believe I could be a great asset because I am very chill and wont be toxic, I do not abuse power over anything and will only use it as a last resort tool. I'm not too huge on raiding just enjoy basing with friends and keeping to myself mostly, in the mornings though, I chill around the server just hanging mostly. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 3-5 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

It's always good to have activities outside of gaming but since you work a lot I can't really blame you for not having any. However, I don't want to see an unhappy staff member and if you don't enjoy your current life situation (your job), then you might just get burned out and even more unhappy in the long term. I haven't seen you on a lot but that won't make me give a -1. For that reason, I am staying neutral until more people give input.

I also see you didn't read the staff rules. Fix up this application.

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1