DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I Go Ban For Killing Corrupt Persons Join Printers On The Pd And The Mayor Helping Them.

drakololazo

In-game name: DrakoLoL
SteamID: STEAM:76561198411347273
Staff members in-game name: N/A
Staff members Steam ID: N/A

Date & Time of incident: 2022-10-24 -

Timezone: GMT+2
Ban Reason:MassRdm
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban:N/A
What happened? (include any proof):

there was People Printing money On The Pd And The Mayor Was Helping Them By being Corrupt And Letting Them Base and print inside pd and my partner two granades inside the room and kill everyone inside except for two guys that were escaping and this two guys got killed by my bare hands for what they did.

Why should your ban be removed?:

Because, My Two Pd Partners Where Witnesses of What Happening On The Pd And I Got Ban And My Partners Didnt get Ban Because They knew  how To Explain The Situation To The Admin And They Got Return Because They Were Right But I Got Ban Because I Dont Know Speak English Properly.

• Agree 1

Hello Yes I did ban you and this title and the description say all that there needs to be said you attempt MRDM'd instead of reporting it you decided to take matters into your own hands and kill them even if they did have printers which i saw no proof of you killed 3 people that had not damaged you.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2880436123

• DarkRP Management Team

DENIED
According to the provided logs, you damaged Vitamin Succ, Mer, Logan, Stoneman1335, and Smelly Fingers within the span of 90 seconds. Since this is five players damaged in a short timespan without legitimate cause, I see nothing invalid about the punishment you received;

The ban will remain.

Additionally, should you encounter players basing inside of the PD with printers, or any other rules being broken in-game, make sure to submit a player report with /report, and a staff member will assist you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1