Should I resign

Resign?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do I resign

• Yes
    • No

42 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

remember when ballparkfrank tried doing this and the exact same thing happened 

yeah this has happened plenty of times when a staff has a bad night and it always ends in a roast session. its obviously attention seeking behavior and people tend to respond negatively to such.

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 2
4 hours ago, HtmlRoot said:

Yea because quite frankly I thought people would actually put intelligent opinions, but I was wrong. 

We can't give you any objective answers when you haven't given us any information. I guess based what I've seen from you in-game I don't really see a reason you should resign?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

why do we have to make that decision? 

like what the fuck is this honestly?

if you don’t want to staff anymore and you just don’t feel it then maybe resign or take a break. This isn’t a job it’s a hobby for most people. I would suggest you take a break if you feel like staffing has been a chore as of late. Staffing shouldn’t feel like a chore/job. 

Don’t rely on other people to make a decision that you need to make yourself. 

This honestly seems very rude and disrespectful, you have no idea if Jaren is going through something or not. but also Jaren its up to you to resign, you would've been better off not making this post

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
2 minutes ago, C0rn said:

This honestly seems very rude and disrespectful, you have no idea if Jaren is going through something or not. but also Jaren its up to you to resign, you would've been better off not making this post

sometimes people need the truth to understand there thinking is stupid and a horrible mindset to have. too many people hide the truth because people worry too much about someone's feeling's getting hurt. i offered good advice and it's not my issue if someone gets offended by the truth. 

also he said his reason? so your clearly misinformed about why he made this. unless he's hiding irl stuff for personal reasons. the stuff made the public was what i focused on which was  "I want to know what people think of me." 

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
10 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

sometimes people need the truth to understand there thinking is stupid and a horrible mindset to have. too many people hide the truth because people worry too much about someone's feeling's getting hurt. i offered good advice and it's not my issue if someone gets offended by the truth. 

also he said his reason? so your clearly misinformed about why he made this. unless he's hiding irl stuff for personal reasons. the stuff made the public was what i focused on which was  "I want to know what people think of me." 

Im gonna keep it short, I talked to him and some of your comments made him feel really down about himself. I advise you apologize to him privately and take down your post or at least make it more constructive rather than just trashing on him.

• Like 1