SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198885410587 / STEAM_0:1:462572429
Warns: none
Timezone: eastern daylight time
Playtime?: 72.03H
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes, prison rp server Tmod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I feel equal to everybody else and other people may have a higher chance due to there hours being higher than mine. I feel I should be staff as I want to help the community and want to make it a better, safer, and nicer place. I want the server rules the be followed so nobody feels angry, left out, or have no fun due to other players. I want to see the server thrive and see more player and and help those players as more players means more reports needing to taken care of. I feel I have learned the rules well enough to help the server and the people in it.

On the server I only plan to be staff and not rp I plan this because rp is not a thing I am most interested in it is helping the community.  I will be on the server as much as I can to help the staff team. I plan to be on when there are no other staff on to take tickets and make the server a nice and fun place.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details None
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes Wednesday at 07:31 PM
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 hours a day, all day on the weekend unless events
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? none
Did you read the staff rules?: Sundowner

Edited by Sundowner

Read the staff rules :l 

Neutral 

Not much interaction with you but to night. Updated application after reading the staff rules completely. BEEF up your application :l Good lucks buddy!

Edited by Wess
I guess ill update
  • Agree 1

-1 I have seen you on a few times but in my own opinion I believe you need more hours. The bigger issue to me is if you're only gonna be on the server just to take tickets you're gonna eventually get tired of it quick if you have no interest in RP itself.

• Like 1