DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Sauce Ace's Staff App.

Sauce AceFUBAR

In-game name:Sauce Ace            
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199091729026
Warns: 1
Timezone:CST
Playtime?:| | Sauce Ace has played for 814:12:59.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]corn(korn), lala lady, Ghostieee, :), jaren, dmoney, payphone, wendoly.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]yes on 2 servers they were both dead, and they both got shut down.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I just want to start off saying I first joined the server on 9/21/20 I have learned over the almost 3 years I've been playing that I was a minge, and never knew what I was doing until I finally learned that I accumulated 14 real bans, but I had help from some friends in garnet to help me learn the rules correctly and know how to not minge anymore I have struggled with reading the rules and talking but that shouldn't get to me.

I will admit I messed up a lot all the times I played, But at time time I didn't understand what I was doing cause I was at least 10 or 11 at the time I was dumb and barely known what I was doing was wrong, I would like to apologize from my old actions and could promise It won't happen again none of it will happen again, Cause now I know what I'm doing now since I'm older and have more knowledge.

you will get harassed non stop if you are a kid first joining garnet or any other server I experienced that so much I hated It I lost hope for garnet gaming and Garry's Mod but I kept going and was fighting back, I have played this server for 2 years and getting harassed can be upsetting at some times and that's what  I want to help with everyday I see people getting falsely killed or falsely accused of stuff which is wrong.

I want to help around, garnet gaming I've been wanting to for a while but has never gotten the chance to, this was the only dark roleplay server I played at the time and would say this is my all time favorite, I want to help everyone know everything better example like base building, binds, what you can do as certain jobs and much more, I know I was a minge but I can prove I changed within the time being.

I like this server a lot and wanted to become staff a year ago  and proggy told me I had to wait when we were in Dark RP at the time, I feel like this can be my chance to actually prove I have changed, And this minge life I had years ago will not happen anymore, Its been over a year since I got a ban this is my chance to prove I can finally do it I know I can do It other people know I can do It too.

I want to help new players stop minges rule breakers In general from breaking rules I really care about this community a lot, And I wanna get Involved with the staff team more and help them (being a mod) jailing or warning rdmers, propblockers and people who fail roleplay, I feel like I'm worthy of becoming staff because I changed I really did ghostiee has seen it  has seen it I'm sure other people have too.

I'm not the old mingey ace I'm the new ace who actually knows what to do now, I love this community a lot so I realized I should apply again when I'm of age, I am going to be active as much as I can for this server I love garnet gaming, I will be changing how I act to people in the community and outside the community, this Is my chance to shine and prove I have changed thank you everyone In the community for helping me around learning the rules and its now my turn to return the favor and help other people learn the rules and what not to do In garnet gaming.
thank you! - Sauce Ace

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details, Yes I have cause I was Immature and was dumb I didn't learn any rules of any server until I turned 12.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have 7 month's ago but was denied due to my age.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 5-10 hours Central Standard Time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? video games, music and school.
Did you read the staff rules?:Sauce Ace.

+1: Confirming my referral; Their playtime is very good, the app itself is decent, nice person overall usually just having fun and talking with people, and I think that with all that experience they could be helpful. The only problem I have with you is the age and the maturity, besides that I think we should give them an opportunity. Good luck and happy birthday! 

Edited by Wendoly

Denied

You have quite the history on the server. I am a firm believer in the past not defining who you are, However the past does have consequences on the future. You were a young and you messed up. We get that. However we believe that bridges have to be repaired and we need to physically be shown you have changed and bettered yourself. It was a decision amongst the management team to add you to the Staff Blacklist. This may or may not end up being permanent, unfortunately 14 bans are too much to ignore and take a chance on. Here is what you can do to prove you have changed and how you can become a positive influence, 

1. Take part in server discussions whether on our forums, Ingame, or in the Garnet Gaming Discord. 

2. Avoid any further bans.

3. Show you genuinely care about the server, This is as simple as talking with new players, Showing them the ropes and just all around being a nice person to be around. 

4. Simply being a positive influence on the server.

I firmly believe if you are able to achieve all of these points, come say a years time you can prove you changed and begin what would be one of the best redemption stories in all of garnet.

I wish you best of luck, but at the moment this application is denied, and you have been added to our staff blacklist

• Informative 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2