DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal

BakedBeanz

In-game name:BakedBeanz

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199183558818

Staff members in-game name: CONSLOE

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): CONSOLE

Date & Time of incident: Honestly I don't know when she did it

Timezone: Eastern

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion?

How long were you banned for?:She told me a year ?

Proof of Ban: At work right now cant

What happened? (include any proof):So I get a call from my girl about a half hour ago and she's telling me that she went to login to gmod after I told her to just leave it alone. She said she feels bad because ive been talking about my ban alot since it happened. I had told her she can play BeamNG on her acct like we agreed and now come to find out she's telling me shes even more sorry because she got me banned for a year. This is absolutely crazy but im hoping yall can fix this.  She's banned from my damn pc now that i cant trust her with my games . She said only reason she did it was because she wanted to find me a way back on the server even when i told her fuck it ill wait it out.

Why should your ban be removed?: Im at work still about to get off break now actually so i hope we can make something better because my situation has only gotten worse. Thx for looking over my appeal  

I work overnight as security for the same hospital my girl works at. Can this please be taken seriously as soon as i get off i will PM anyone who needs proof my discord and my girl will explain why she thought it was a good idea. i will of course also be there but i cant think of any other proof.  Anything else i could do please let me know.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 3
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

DENIED

It's your copy of Garry's Mod, and therefore it is your responsibility to choose trustworthy individuals to share your game to.
As your girlfriend attempted to load into the server using your copy of the game, while you were currently serving a ban on your main account; I find the charge of ban evasion to be valid.

Your ban will remain, but you are welcome to return to the server when your ban expires!

@stretchy
Please lock & move. 

• Disagree 1