Skinny

In-game name:  wok johnsen
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):    76561199400103192
Warns:     none
Timezone:   GMT+2
Playtime?:   143 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Y
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Y
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]   I cant remebe but he is from south africa
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]   yes
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  well for starters I am probely the most mature person for my age I do not act up when staff sceans get overwellming I am really good at copeing under presure I guess alot of people say that but I truly mean it I also think that I would be I benifit to this staff team not only because of my timezone but my ability to learn quickly I am sure everybody will have there own reason why they like or dislike me and I will not be surprised because we are all human

I think that I understand and interact with the comunity better then other people for instance someone is very mad and wont listen to what other people have to say I will try and find a way to make them understand because I know alot of people like myself understand the world diffrently so I would like to give everybody an equal chance
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  no I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:   about 5 to 8 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? no I am not a outgiong person
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I do hope you will come to the right desicion where you think I am able to join this staff team or not

1 hour ago, Wendoly said:

This is clearly a troll post

image.png

I suspect that this is from someone who recently got banned (Probably wrong)

In any case, this is a waste of time

1 hour ago, Skinny said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I do hope you will come to the right desicion where you think I am able to join this staff team or not

-1 Not enough playtime and didn't read the staff rules.

2 hours ago, Skinny said:

well for starters I am probely the most mature person for my age I do not act up when staff sceans get overwellming I am really good at copeing under presure I guess alot of people say that but I truly mean it I also think that I would be I benifit to this staff team not only because of my timezone but my ability to learn quickly I am sure everybody will have there own reason why they like or dislike me and I will not be surprised because we are all human

Im sorry, but a 5th grader could type a better "paragraph than this" maybe take a little bit more time on them.

Also you need to read the staff rules and make sure you have enough playtime (also dont lie about it)

-1 for now