DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DeTree Ban Appeal

Name: D e T r e e / <-> DeTree <->

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201216383/

People Involved: G A N D U R, 

Reason You were Banned: I got banned for Mass propblock

Proof of Ban:

Your side of the story:
I got banned since i mass prop blocked, but i used it in RDM/Rulebreak situations when no staff were on.

I have a "box" on my dupes and i use it whenever someone try to RDM me and there is no staff on, i used it now, it was 2-3 people that were mass propblocking and blocking off spawn, it was a moderator on, but he was AFK. so i blocked off spawn, 1 min later they left then i took it away, after like an hour another guy blocks out so me and some other cops breaks in and tell them to stop but they just shot us so we killed them, i destroyed their printers so they got really mad and started RDMing people and blocking people, so i used my dupes and trapped them inside a large box. Later on 2 other cops tries to random stun me and jail me and tries to RDM me, G A N D U R were there so he knows and he helped me.

Those people that were masspropblocking the spawn: Yuuur, Steven GO & This Is Anal Sex, i got 3 screenshots that shows that they were mass propblocking spawn.

Hi DeTree! I do recall banning you for Mass Propspam, Not Mass Propblock. I do have screenshots of this and I will post them when I get home from school today.

EDIT: I found them on my phone!

Edited by DarkAlias

I placed them to trap the people that were propblocking, and steven go was one of the ones that propblocked, i have a screenshot of him propblocking shops to people.

I forgot to screenshot that he blocked their building, i thought i did but ?

Edited by <-> DeTreeSnD <->

C:\Users\Deniz\Pictures\Screenshots\Skjermbilde (116).png

C:\Users\Deniz\Pictures\Screenshots\Skjermbilde (117).png

C:\Users\Deniz\Pictures\Screenshots\Skjermbilde (118).png

C:\Users\Deniz\Pictures\Screenshots\Skjermbilde (119).png

If you copy paste them in a browser you'll see them.

118 & 119 are the same place but different tunnels

1 minute ago, <-> DeTreeSnD <-> said:

C:\Users\Deniz\Pictures\Screenshots\Skjermbilde (116).png

C:\Users\Deniz\Pictures\Screenshots\Skjermbilde (117).png

C:\Users\Deniz\Pictures\Screenshots\Skjermbilde (118).png

C:\Users\Deniz\Pictures\Screenshots\Skjermbilde (119).png

If you copy paste them in a browser you'll see them

Only you can see those. Also if I see those I'm gonna think someone is spamming props, not trying to trap people.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201216383/images/#scrollTop=0

I can admit that i tried to block in these propblockers to try to stop them, also steven go actually went around blocking shops, it was 1 gunshop that he blocked that we made him remove, but i dont remember who the gundealer was