Ernest Hemingway Ban Appeal

In-game name: Ernest Hemingway
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:51240937
Date & Time of incident: I'm not from USA, so it would've been around 2 hours before I made this post.
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
What happened? (include any proof):

So essentially what happened was, I had just been whitelisted for the US Army by a dude named Simmons. He was a pretty great dude, taught us all the rules, taught us everything we needed to know, etc. etc. 

There were about 6-8 of us being trained by this dude, and after he whitelisted all of us, he came up to me directly and said to me, "if you're looking for a good way to earn perks on the server, the best place to start is with killing the untrained". 

Simmons himself even stated during the training that, "perks are not asked for, they're earned", so was I going to pass up this opportunity to gain some perks, no matter how rulebreaking-esque it sounded? Well, actually, yeah, I did question it at first, but then Simmons made it very clear to me that I wouldn't get banned for killing the untrained and if I did he would personally take it upon himself to get me unbanned. 

So eventually when I got my gun, got my ammo, I went over to the training room multiple times, (where SImmons was training the next batch of people) and proceeded to gun them all down, thinking that this was going to be worthy of earning perks. Perks I did not receive, as I was promised. Now all the sounds of gunfire drew a lot of people to the training room, and when they all asked what was going on and why I was shooting, Simmons essentially threw me under the bus and said to everyone who was asking that, "he's just mass rdming", and then not too long later, I get banned out of the blue, with no sit, no perks or nothing.
Why should your ban be removed?:

Now look, personally, I don't want anything to happen to Simmons, despite lying to me and essentially promising my immunity if I killed a bunch of untrained. I don't want him demoted, I don't want him anything, all I really want is to be unbanned. We both made mistakes, I shouldn't have been as gullible to take Simmons seriously, maybe he was just joking, he should have made it clear if he was. Like, can you blame me for executing an order like that seriously, especially from someone in his rank? I think Simmons can vouch for this too, I wouldn't be surprised either if he +1's this, but yeah, all I want is to be unbanned. I admit to the mass rdm, I'm not excusing my actions at all, but I believe there was a massive gap and misunderstanding between what I was told to do and what was really supposed to go on in terms of the rules and regulations of the server. If it still constitutes a ban, and honestly, I do to an extent think it does, I at least think it should be shortened to at least a few days rather than 14 days. I think that's going WAY TOO FAR considering the circumstances here.

Thank you. 

• 300 IQ 1