SteamID : STEAM_0:1:106518205
Warns: 0
Timezone: UTC+8
Playtime?: 127hrs
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): Fentrua
Past experiences as a Game Master: 
2021 Darkrp Senior.Administrator (Resigned at 2021)
2022 Senior.Mod (just came back for 3month)
Total like 9 server events since 2021, every event have like 10+ people to join

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Recently I just joined cwrp and found out it's funnier than I thought, so I decided to stay on this server.
I was an S.Admin on Darkrp in 2021, currently an S.MOD, so I'm experienced on server commands, and never break the rules/staff abuse.
If you're asking that why would I apply for GM instead of staff? because I think swrp server is different from darkrp, CG can also deal with rdmers when there's no staff on

Because of my different time zone, I can rise events at the mid-night to solve the problem that events most of the time rise in the afternoon, makes server pop can higher.
I watched a bit of clonewars, but I'm not familiar with all the starwars movie, but I'll try my best to make sure everyone enjoys their gameplay on garnet gaming cwrp.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
False banned on Darkrp once for that staff member inputted the wrong steam id
None since 2018

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
At least 3 days a week

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:
Rise the pop of the server/make people enjoy their stay on cwrp

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:
I'm good at building stuff and RP

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:
I built a [Classified machine] for an incoming event (not gonna say it here for spoiler, ask marky to check it out if u want)
Apart of it made by this

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. [Plan of Assassinate Chancellor] - On-world
There's a bounty hunter who comes from Nevarro who tried to assassinate the chancellor of the Republic, he set up a high-tech optical camouflage sniper tower outside of our base which you can only see when u walk near it, the assassinate failed and troopers start chasing him to Zeta base, but unfortunately, he escaped from the republic.

(I already made a high-tech optical camouflage sniper tower dupe, lmk if u wanna check it out, fr lol you can only see when u walk near it, otherwise it's invisible)

2. [Plan of Assassinate Chancellor 2] - Off-world Nevarro
Since that bounty hunter tried to assassinate the chancellor, so he is wanted by the republic, In this event, the trooper has to go to Nevarro to catch him alive, after the trooper lands on Nevarro, they found out that CIS is protecting that bounty hunter and surrounded the troopers. 

Troopers killed all the CIS and captured that bounty hunter alive, bringing him back to SOB for interrogation, but during interrogation, that bounty hunter committed suicide with Nano pills, no-one will ever know who paid and wanted to assassinate the chancellor.

3. [Sponsor of the republic?] - On-world
There's a VIP who intends to sponsor the republic for protecting their planet and business, so he came to Anaxes to talk with the navy about the sponsorship, but he already travelled for a long time, so he needs a bit of rest, CG and VIP went into NCC, then let the VIP rest in the visiting quarters room, when VIP messing around in that room, he found out there's a dead body behind the bookshelf, he screamed and called CG, CG run into the room and checked that dead body

The dead body holding a datapad with a complicated password, so navy called a bunch of ENG to the generator room and try to see what was inside the datapad. Meanwhile, that dead body was sent to the med bay to check out the cause of death. Sadly VIP was shocked and wanna leave Anaxes asap.

(Yes. no cap, when I decorated visiting quarters in NCC, I hided a dead body behind the bookshelf for this event or for an Easter egg lol go check it out if u're navy)

4. [Dead body in NCC?] - On-world
As soon as the VIP left Anaxes, ENG found out what was inside the datapad, It was a message to one of the CIS commander.

The dead body was named blue-14, one of the squadron pilots. he sent some information and Anaxes classified file to CIS. he was shot in the head and then hide behind the bookshelf. SOB intervened and starts to find who was the one who shot him because in this situation some top secrets about the republic have been sent to CIS and Anaxes is in danger. 

CIS started to send drop pots on MHB, they also sent multiple AAT and Tri-Fighter, battalion started to fight back. SOB found out who is the spy, named CT-4269 Noter then brings him back for interrogation, and realized that CT has a parasite in his brain which controls him work for CIS, they jail Noter in CG cell and then go to MHB to support the battle, after CIS retreated, they fly to Zeta and terminated the CIS commander.

5. [Mission of urban] - On-world
(I built a huge dupe for urban, like 700+ props? lmao)

There's a pilot with CIS classified file crashed in the area urban, so navy sends trooper to save him and get all the files back,
but CIS already captured urban before the republic, they need to breach the main gate of the village and clear all the CIS in every building.
when they get there, troopers found out that pilot is dead and the file need ENG to crack the password, so they can get more information about CIS's next attack.

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 2

What is there else to say? Hoal is very dedicated and hard worker. Since joining the server he has been a very great person and has shown that urgency to be a GM. We could use a bright and dedicated mind like him on the team! He has my vote!

• Like 1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Accepted!

Honestly with how your background, activity, reputation, and building ability this is one of the easiest staff applications I have ever accepted. Welcome to the GM Team big dawg, please don't use any of your GM powers until you're trained<3

• Like 2