n-game name: [GG] Luke B3

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:500132710

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:|   106:13:42

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] X12 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a Mod on iceFuse for 2 months. I quit the staff team over there because you had to Train three people a week and had to have a minimum of 20 hours on as a staff member a week and at the time I Couldn't do it.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

A week ago, I decided to hop onto a darkrp server again because I got some more time because I am a Senior in high school. So I thought I would get on Gmod and so I got on some darkrp servers and I Didn't Like the other servers until I decided to try Garnet Gaming. So I hopped on the server and saw that I had played the server before. I  had about 68 hours on the server and had a lot of money. I took the money I had and gave it to the new players so they can get started easier serverI gave about 1 million dollars away to the new players. I plan on getting a lot more hours on the server. and just trying to be more active with the community. I like this server and I want to see it keep improving. I have met a lot of friends here and I would like to see the same for other people.

So when I got back on the server there was a bunch of prop block and RDM and a bunch of people breaking the rules. So I thought I could help by putting in an application and doing some staff work when there's not a lot of admins on. I played the server a lot back in 2021 I like the server. And I want to help keep it a friendly place. I love how friendly the community is And I would love to keep it that way. I will do everything in my power to keep The Minge and the rule breaking out of the server And just try to keep it a safe place for everyone to play on. and to relax and have a good time. I have wanted to get back into Gmod staffing to help the Community. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I was banned back in 2021 for RDM.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

1.     2 days ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

All of my free time. so 6-7 hours a week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I am a EMT/FF I am in JROTC I am in Some clubs in school

Did you read the staff rules?:[GG] Luke B3

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Luke124 said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a Mod on iceFuse for 2 months. I quit the staff team over there because you had to Train three people a week and had to have a minimum of 20 hours on as a staff member a week and at the time I Couldn't do

God damn…

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 minute ago, RealRichard said:

Neutral, given you were previously banned and just returned recently I’m not too sure on you just yet also x12 isn’t an admin haha.

I was banned in 2021 and just got a new laptop that could run Gmod.

• DarkRP Administration Team

You have good hours but I personally haven't seen you in game much. Be a little more active and get more of a reputation since you are just now coming back into the GMOD life. Go back and fix the grammar issues to make it a bit more professional and less rushed. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chicaa21 said:

You have good hours but I personally haven't seen you in game much. Be a little more active and get more of a reputation since you are just now coming back into the GMOD life. Go back and fix the grammar issues to make it a bit more professional and less rushed. 

Ok thank you 

12 minutes ago, ajbedhead said:

Please don't feel discouraged by the -1, it's only being saying to help you out with what you need to work on. First things first, I haven't seen you in-game as much, however, one thing I would recommend to counter this would be to play more often and get to know the community and staff members more indepthly. Another thing I'd like to mention would be for you to make your next application more detailed and more so on the low professional side. Knowing that your a previous Mod from another server, it shows that you have experience as a staff member, which I like to see. 

Your bans however I do want to mention as there are 3 total in counting, however, they are from the year prior.

2021-05-04 - 14:20:58 Luke B.(STEAM_0:1:500132710) King.Mash(STEAM_0:0:48404842) 03-00:00 NLR + LTAP
2021-03-18 - 15:27:15 Luke B.(STEAM_0:1:500132710) Smitty(STEAM_0:1:155820777) 05-00:00 RDM+Ltap HP Mysterio
2020-03-18 - 11:39:32 Luke B.(STEAM_0:1:500132710) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(STEAM_0:0:371818095) 15-00:00 MASSRDM

(Link May Be Broken)
https://www.garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A500132710&__cpo=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYXJuZXRnYW1pbmcubmV0/

Thanks for the feedback I didn’t know how many time I was banned and I will work on the application