Cronix

in-game name: Cronix
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:633021945
Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT +1 
Playtime?:  2:05.37.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, in a few SCP roleplay servers.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Well i understand the argument that "oh your only 13 thats too young." well  maybe, yet im quite mature and I dont not give a shit about everything (keyword: NOT) if something is important I will listen in and make sure everything is true and that they have proof. I would bring a fun environment due to because I like to joke around but not too crazy. I will be able to deal with Problems quickly and efficiently, I will never warn/ban someone before having clear proof.  Ill always listen to HR and never disrespect them. I shall never disrespect anyone even if there being rude to me. I wont tolerate any slurs I hear and depending on the slur I have worn or ban them for a few days.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, Someone Starting MRDM and it was a ton of people even his employees. So me and this other admin talked to him saying that isnt right and theres no excuse for it. he got a ban for a month due to because of that. he ruined the whole RP we were having.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Well yes for my SCP, other then that no and those apllications were a few months ago.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Porbably 6-7 hr a week and 3-4-5 days a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like playing football (soccer) and going over to my friends house to play ps5 and shit i really dont play much besides gmod most eanted and left 4 dead 2 i play a little roblox but that only with the homies.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, ofc.

Edited by Cronix