shit sharks staff application pt.2

sharkman

In-game name: shit shark
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199122881476
Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:| shit shark has played for 117:38:51.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Okay as my time one this server grows larger my friends and the fun times I had. The more I would love to help this server down a better path. I am dedicated to solving problems that people may have no matter what.  Rather it be a sit or just or a mistake a player made I am a un biased fair person. I believe if you do something wrong you should own up and take full responsibility. I will work at my highest standard and put in all my effort while doing so. I love to put work before rp to help people have a amazing time on garnet. I am smart an can figure a lot of things out alone. I also can do well under pressure no matter what no matter the condition. I have gotten to know the people of garnet better since my last application staff and players. I have been on more frequently to get to know the people of garnet and. Have had more interaction with the community.  

I have a good attitude and look for the better things I would represent the staff them with kindness and quality. I only have the best interest for the staff, players and server. I believe that you should pick me other other applicants. Because I could help the community of garnet and bring a positive attitude and satisfaction. To help solve the problems of garnet and make it a amazing place. I am a mature person and can handle things alone and calmly. I keep my cool and keep it serious while I would help people. I know the rules for the server like the back of my hand. I could prove that I would be an amazing member of the team. I believe that I can make a unique experience for garnet. I can get along with most people on the server I really don't hate or have beef with anyone. But if a rule is broken I will crack down on it and resolve it. I can work  fast and accurate without messing up. I just want to thank everyone on my last application that gave criticism and feedback. I hope I can become a amazing and wonderful staff member of garnet.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes only verbal's and warnings.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Besides my other staff application for this server. One time on a Minecraft server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:2-3 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? football player, baseball player, fishing, hunting.

Did you read the staff rules?: shit shark

"Shit Shark," has shown some potential qualities that could make them a suitable candidate for the role of an admin on the Garnet Gaming server. For example, they have a significant amount of playtime on the server, indicating that they are familiar with the community and have a strong understanding of the rules. They have also stated that they are dedicated to solving problems and working to improve the server for both staff and players.

However, there are some areas for improvement in the application that should be addressed. Firstly, the in-game name, "Shit Shark," is inappropriate and unprofessional, which could reflect poorly on the server's image and brand. Additionally, Shark's statement about their playtime on the server being linked to the fun they have had with friends raises questions about their motivations for becoming an admin. As an admin, they would be expected to prioritize the well-being and enjoyment of the entire community, rather than just their own personal interests.

A 14-year-old applicant may not have the level of maturity required to handle conflicts and situations that may arise as a staff member. It is also important to consider the maturity and experience of Shark in comparison to the average age of players on the server, as a staff member should set a positive example for players to follow. This could lead to impulsiveness and impulsive behavior, which could potentially harm the server's community and reputation.

In terms of the content of the application, the writing style is lacking in detail and organization, with some sentences being unclear and potentially confusing. The paragraphs are short and lack depth, making it difficult to understand the full extent of Shark's reasoning behind their desire to become a staff member.

Shark mentions that they are dedicated to solving problems and being fair, but does not provide specific examples or evidence of how they have demonstrated these qualities in the past. They also mention their ability to handle pressure and work under fast-paced conditions, but again, do not provide any specific examples to back up these claims.

While "Shit Shark" has shown some qualities that could make them a suitable candidate for the role of an admin on Garnet Gaming, there are several areas for improvement, it lacks the detail, organization, and professionalism expected from a staff member. To improve the application, Shark should provide specific examples of their abilities and experiences, and consider how their in-game name and age may impact their role as a staff member.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, aproductivememberofsoceity said:

"Shit Shark," has shown some potential qualities that could make them a suitable candidate for the role of an admin on the Garnet Gaming server. For example, they have a significant amount of playtime on the server, indicating that they are familiar with the community and have a strong understanding of the rules. They have also stated that they are dedicated to solving problems and working to improve the server for both staff and players.

However, there are some areas for improvement in the application that should be addressed. Firstly, the in-game name, "Shit Shark," is inappropriate and unprofessional, which could reflect poorly on the server's image and brand. Additionally, Shark's statement about their playtime on the server being linked to the fun they have had with friends raises questions about their motivations for becoming an admin. As an admin, they would be expected to prioritize the well-being and enjoyment of the entire community, rather than just their own personal interests.

A 14-year-old applicant may not have the level of maturity required to handle conflicts and situations that may arise as a staff member. It is also important to consider the maturity and experience of Shark in comparison to the average age of players on the server, as a staff member should set a positive example for players to follow. This could lead to impulsiveness and impulsive behavior, which could potentially harm the server's community and reputation.

In terms of the content of the application, the writing style is lacking in detail and organization, with some sentences being unclear and potentially confusing. The paragraphs are short and lack depth, making it difficult to understand the full extent of Shark's reasoning behind their desire to become a staff member.

Shark mentions that they are dedicated to solving problems and being fair, but does not provide specific examples or evidence of how they have demonstrated these qualities in the past. They also mention their ability to handle pressure and work under fast-paced conditions, but again, do not provide any specific examples to back up these claims.

While "Shit Shark" has shown some qualities that could make them a suitable candidate for the role of an admin on Garnet Gaming, there are several areas for improvement, it lacks the detail, organization, and professionalism expected from a staff member. To improve the application, Shark should provide specific examples of their abilities and experiences, and consider how their in-game name and age may impact their role as a staff member.

Thank you for the feed back.

• Agree 1
On 2/2/2023 at 4:35 PM, RealRichard said:

-1, only seen you recently and most the time i’ve seen you your just afk.

I am a very active player on the server in my opinion. I have only went afk 3-4 times on the server in total thank you for the feedback.