DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Atlas's Staff Application

Atlas69

Name: Atlas

SteamID: 76561199186225569
Warns: 1 warning for RDM
Timezone: PST
Playtime: 028:20:00

Do you have the ability to record Garry’s Mod videos: If needed then yes I will be able to

Do you have access to teamspeak and a microphone: Yes

Referrals: N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants: Over all of my time play Garry's mod I've never found a server better then Garnet Gaming and I want to be something more to this server then just a player I want to help out in any way I can either it be helping out with other moderators or help the players out in a better way. I don't have much experience but if I would to be taught I would learn fast and be able to settle stuff if needed. I would go above and beyond to help here and it would be a dream come true.

If I were to get chosen I would start helping out right away and do my best to be the best moderator that Garnet Gaming needs. It will be an honor to serve the people and the staff of this server from the biggest things to even the smallest things.

Sincerely, Atlas

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server: I have not yet and I plan to keep it that way

Have you made any previous applications: No I haven't, I'm hoping I wont have to change it too a yes.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role: On weekdays I can contribute about 7 hours while I can contribute almost my entire day on weekends.

Hobbies: I don't really have a hobby

Did you read the staff rules: Yes I have.

-1 Too young (while the requirement is 13, I can’t justify someone this young being staff.)

Not enough hours to apply as per the prerequisite.

• Reach an in-game /playtime of 72 hours before applying.

Didn’t read All of the rules hence the last part of your application. 

keep your head up young in’. Play on the server more, dive into the community, and really be sure to read all requirements and rules.

Edited by Harm