Ethan Stull-Moderator application

In-game name:EthanStull41305
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:505130037
Warns: 2
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime?:92.38.48  
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): I asked for assistance from a staff they told me to apply here never was referred.

Past experiences as staff: I have been mods in many discord servers, and I've been an admin on one gmod server. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I mean towards other people that play on this server as admins I can see that there are times with no staff online and I've been on those times many times I've been playing on this server all day every day for a while now and I have good communication skills I know how to calm down an argument through words. And i know how to keep a respectful conversation between people even if they are rude to me. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include detail I got banned from this server when I wasn't even online you can check I got unbanned 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i have it was like a good month or 2 ago when i did 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: almost all day every day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? no endless is to go to party or chill somewhere.
Did you read the staff rules?: Ethanstull41305

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ajbedhead said:

Please don't feel discouraged by the -1, it's only there to help you out with your application. First off, I wanted to say that you have the required amount of hours, however, you should get some more playtime and experience on our server. I also wanted to mention how you only have one paragraph in your application, the required limit is two paragraphs. I would recommend for you to have 2-3 paragraphs explaining why we think you should be apart of the team itself, make sure to include many details. Not only that, I'd also like to mention how you have two warns, what we're those for? 

You do have two bans showing on you're record, which one is an Appeal Accepted ban (which doesn't matter necessarily) and a FailRP & LTAP ban (which was recent and I take note of that).

2023-01-31 - 01:12:31 ethanstull41305(STEAM_0:1:505130037) [HG] SpaceGhøst(STEAM_0:0:16379509) 02-00:00

FRP + LTAP

On the good side, you seem like a nice and respectful guy, and I like that. You also know the staff rules. I would recommend to just give it a couple of days or few weeks to apply again. Within that timeframe, please get to know other community members, and engage in activities to get yourself out there. Good luck!

Okay thats all understandable and thanks for all the notes to add on for next time i try, my warns are for nlr and rdm i can say the rdm is cuz i got payback rdm on someone and the nlr was just nlr i didn't know about it at the time being and i wasn't attacking the raider i'd like to add on and thanks man 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Chicaa21 said:

-1 I have never seen you in game and id like to see you have more time IMO. You didn't do two two paragraphs which is required. Get more known in the community and familiarize yourself with the rules.  

11 hours ago, Chicaa21 said:

-1 I have never seen you in game and id like to see you have more time IMO. You didn't do two two paragraphs which is required. Get more known in the community and familiarize yourself with the rules.  

I'm on a lot ill look for you when I'm on online I'd like to account for I didn't know we needed a specific amount of paragraphs i can do better next time and thank you for the feedback 

4 hours ago, SweetNSaltyMama said:

-1 never seen you in game, missing paragraph. 
i suggest fixing up the application for next time and getting yourself more known on the server. 
good luck!

Yeah i will definitely do way better next time for now im gonna get my self up there in the server and make some cash and thanks for the feedback