In-game name: eXg Beezy
SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079229762/
Staff members in-game name: Versace
Server: Dark RP
Ban/mute Reason: RDM in sit
How long were you banned/muted for?:2 weeks
Proof of Ban/mute:
What happened? (include any proof):  I killed in a sit because I was being harassed and called names without the moderator even asking the other party to stop with the name calling.
This cop was "Kay" , level 9 and one other person don't remember their name, were false warranting the wrong person, ended up warranting another exg member and even broke nlr multple times after I killed for passing my KoS, tried to warrant me 9 times warrant, got exg smg sockface instead. After killing them a couple times for being at my bases KoS and they break NLR. Finally after the 9th time warranting the wrong person he shoots my base and i do damage to him with an RPG. "Kay" then calls a sit on me because they think im cheating . as they didn't know that to warrant me they had to stop putting eXg in front of the warrant, which I myself told him how to fix. Immediately after the sit get warranted for doing RPG dmg after he was shooting at me to begin with. let alone harrasing me for a decent deal before this. I call a sit after he false warrants me and gets in my base after out previous sit. During out sit with Versace as the person in charge, Kay is calling me uneducated, unemployed, stupid and other demeaning things, just mocking me for a good portion of the sit. The VIP MOD doesn't warn him for his language and he continued to talk to me mad disrespectful and repeating these comments because he knows its getting under my skin.. the mod still doesn't give him any warning and I kill this guy during the sit because it's the only way to get to stop with the name calling, the mod wasn't. Then I get banned for 3x RDM in a sit when the mod didnt gag the guy once but just kept bringing him back and letting him talk to me the way he was.
Why should your ban/mute be removed?: I don't think this was a fair sit, I called the sit in the first place for false warrants and abusing his role as PD and the experienced mod didn't control the sit correctly. I genuinely believe if any other admin/mod was dealing with the sit i would have never brought a weapon out during it. I'm not gonna just let "Kay" talk however they want to me during the sit. I'm sorry Versace did but I don't think a 2 week ban on just me is right given the context of this sit and the harrasment from Kay before/during the sit and the harassment that was allowed during the sit.

• Like 1

I should not have killed during a sit at all, I'm sorry for that. I don't think it's fair to be getting called names and harassed during a sit multiple times without warning or gag.

Edit reason: Posted on wrong thread, here's Versace's response.

Edited by Beezy
  • Agree 1

ACCEPTED

I apologize this has happened again you will be unbanned as this reply is posted, I entirely understand your frustration and we'll work on making things right. Next time I'd advise asking for another staff member if someone else is available to take your sit, especially if the staff member is new. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Versace will be talked to about what happened but he's still new so please don't give him too much of a hard time.

@stretchy @GrosCave @Proggy @Glorbnob plz lock n move

• Like 1