DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal

Reddinvar

In-game name: Durkothas

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:737076490

Staff members in-game name: i dont know who

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): i dont know who

Date & Time of incident: 2/18/23 4:00 P.M i dont know when exactly

Timezone :EST

Ban Reason: RDM+LTAP

How long were you banned for?: 2 days

Proof of Ban: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTr4-7oLp0dNBnG9wGBXL-GCBgMCgXB1D4QoV4GI7hu8dVmIYCwNOUV6h5s0Xap5JoHOE9tHtWt3bMT/pub

What happened? (include any proof): i dont know why i got banned for but i'll will give you a run down on the events that happen today. when i was on today around 2 PM EST i was a gun dealer and i dont remember his name was but came into my gun shop twice within 3 minutes. the first time he bought a gun. the second time he came in ask for another gun, when i told him it costs 5000 he only put down 1000. i was typing in chat that he needs to put 4000 down for the gun and just started shoot me and i return fire killing him. he tried and to kill me when i was dealing with another customer and left. the second maybe cause for my ban is around 3 PM EST when i change my job from a gun dealer to bounty hunter, i was sniping people that where on the bounty list. i saw in chat that someone i dont remember their name was trying to report him but other members told him he cant report a bounty hunter if theres a bounty on him. the last thing that could be my ban was earlier today around 2:30 PM EST when i was helping doing a raid on pd but didn't know i cant raid while being a gun dealer. i did got reported and i dont remember the mod name but he gave me a warning and jailed me for 4 minutes. i dont think the last one was the cause so i;m pretty sure it's the guy who tried to kill me in my gun shop or someone on my bounty list. i logged off around 3:30 PM EST and try to log on again around 6 PM EST and thats when i got the ban notice

Why should your ban be removed?: between the guy who try to kill me in my gun shop and someone i killed my bounty list is false report. the guy who try to kill my in my gun shop is a act of self defense and the killing on my bounty list was my job. if it was the one that i rdm for the pd raid, i've already got my warning and time in jail. i dont know why if this turned into a ban but i dont think that pd raid is the cause of my ban.

i would like to know who report me and for what reason.

thanks

Hello Durko, 
Apologies for the late response, you were reported for RDM after you had logged off. The player that reported you said that you killed him while you were a bounty hunter, but he didn't have any bounty. I checked the advert logs (in case you were raiding, there was nothing there), I then checked dmg logs, and again it wasn't self defense. I then double checked police logs to see if he was wanted recently (which would then lead to a bounty if he successfully escaped the police) and once again, there was nothing there. I could find no valid reason for you to kill him, and you had logged off when I claimed the report so I assumed you were trying to leave to not get punished hence the LTAP portion that lead to your ban.

After checking my captures folder it appears that I either deleted my recording for the day, or didn't capture it to begin with which is odd. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, and urge you to reach out to me in game if you have any questions about this appeal or my reasoning. Thank you.