Warns: 0 
Time zone: EST
Playtime? 419
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? [YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 1 Year ago on Garnet gaming
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Hey, my Name is 0rbitNoah and about a year and a half ago I signed up for admin on this server and it got accepted and for a while I was a very good admin until stress about school got to me and I didn't think straight and abused my admin a little bit. I do however think that in the year I have been banned I have learned responsibility and have learned to grow and respect everyone around me. However, one reason I think that I should be admin on Garnet Gaming is because I co own a server with my friend and have a lot of other experience with admin and moderator work. And with me having do more admin Work since a have been banned from garnet I think my responsibility level and Language has gone a long way since I've been banned. Another Reason I think that you should allow me to join the Staff team is because I can be really chill but also very serious when I need to be. A Perk With being able to go from serious to chill is if someone doesn't know a term or broke a rule, they don't know I would be chill but if someone mass RDms I would get serious and if needed have a higher up help deal with the situation.

My Third Reason I think you should let me onto the staff team is because I am Very Trustworthy and am very trustable when it comes to admin work and even situations outside the game. Another Reason You Should Allow me to join the Staff Team is because I can think quickly and smart. A reason My quick Thinking could come into play is if someone is doing something and we need to take quick action I will know from training and the staff rules how to quickly Take care and prevent the situation from escalating. My final Reason You should allow me onto the admin team is because I can have fun while still keeping a mature manner.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details I got banned on Garnet for homophobia 1 year ago.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so, when?  1 and a half Years ago?
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 4 - 6 Hours.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play Esports and Play rugby for my school.
Did you read the staff rules? Yes?

-1, Not only did you not read the staff rules, you've been banned 3 times, not once for the following reasons.
Mass RDM Twice
Homophobia

You also say you're a trustable person but abused last time you we're staff here?

Forseeably if you abused in the past I don't think it would be a good idea the let you onto the staff team again.

28 minutes ago, imnoahcraft360 said:

Did you read the staff rules? Yes?

14 minutes ago, RealRichard said:

-1, Not only did you not read the staff rules, you've been banned 3 times, not once for the following reasons.
Mass RDM Twice
Homophobia

You also say you're a trustable person but abused last time you we're staff here?

Foreseeably if you abused in the past I don't think it would be a good idea the let you onto the staff team again.

I would like too bring up that i mass rdmed like 2 Years ago and Was banned for homophobia 1 year ago

Edited by imnoahcraft360

Yikes massive -1 for me

- Omitting bans mega uncool

- Omitting the fact you were kicked off the team for staff abuse mega uncool (also probably puts on the blacklist if this is true)

- Not reading the staff rules mega uncool

- Paragraphs with no substance you say you are trustworthy but how can you reconcile the above?

- We need @Fetnback for some grammar policing as well god damn.