Staff members in-game name: N/A
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):N/A
Date & Time of incident: 03/6/23 @8:30 am
Timezone: ET utc-5

Ban reason: MPS

2 weeks

proof of ban: N/A 

what happened ? 

I was banned for mass prop spam. I had an error in my inventory and was trying to drop it. Every time I clicked drop a sound was made but nothing dropped. I clicked multiple times trying to figure out what it was. The next thing I know, I was banned for mps. It was not out of malice and I wasn’t even sure anything was actually dropping because the item stayed in my inventory. This was an honest mistake and I never had a sit other wise I would have been able to explain what was happening. I also made a /report asking for help on the subject beforehand but never got help. I assume it’s a bug in the server for a long ago item. 

why should your ban be removed?: If the ban gets lifted or after two weeks I’ll destroy the error in the inventory instead of trying to drop it. It was an honest mistake and no malice intended, and I had no chance to discuss in game what the issue was. Appreciate any help on the matter. 

Accepted

After hearing your side and looking at my Screenshot I can see that it was most definitely not malicious.

I had woke up and seen that the spawn was covered in error signs which I seen as MPS.

I will unban you ASAP, sorry for the inconvienece!

@stretchy lock and move

• Like 1