Gabbox

In-game name:Gabbox

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:229732543
Staff members in-game name:Weef Peef
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:573577312
Date & Time of incident:8:02 PM
Timezone:CEST
Warn Reason:RDM
What happened? (include any proof):I was hanging out near the fountain, when suddently a guy called "A Florida man" came up to me, and since I coudn't hear him I went up to him and he just starts shooting me and that brought me to kill him naturally (It isn't against the rules to kill someone if they shoot you first) and after a good 10 minutes, I get pulled into a sit with a mod "Weef peef" or something like that and this Florida man guy. Apperently my mic wasn't working and he, instead of telling me either to write or tell me my mic wasn't working he just straight up warns me and returns me. After figuring out what the issue was I went to a shop he owns and runs and told him and he tells me that I killed 4 people before (which I did but with consent on their end) and tell me he checked the logs and saw that I killed him (which is true) and I proceed to tell him that the guy didin't even have video proof and could have just went on the damage logs to check it out and remove the warn but doesn't. Thankfully ChrisRid came to help me thru discord and told me to report it here on the forums.
Why should your warn be removed?:Because it maybe was a miss understanding.

Edited by Gabbox
Fixed

During the sit you were in with "A Florida Man", you failed to provide your side of the story/you didn't defend yourself on why you killed the person. How was I supposed to know that your mic wasn't working? I've had many sits where the reportee just looks at me and the reporter multiple times back and forth without saying a word which leads to them getting warned because if you have no defense, majority of the time, things won't go your way which is similar to the situation we are in right now. Now with the whole mic situation, you know you can check if you are speaking or not by looking at the left of your screen where it says "Speaking" when pressing the voice chat key bind(there was also no voice indication on the top of your head). You then proceed to tell me after the sit, when you went to my gun shop and said, and I quote, "not my fault mic want working properly" when it clearly is and I had no knowledge of the condition of your mic whatsoever. I shouldn't have to tell you whether to type something or not because like said before, I had no knowledge of your mic not working so it isn't my fault that you were unaware of it. This being all a misunderstanding could be possible but the fact that you were unaware that your mic wasn't working and saying that it isn't your fault and failed to provide your defense/your side of the story and just kept looking at me and reporter back and forth, it made you seem like you were guilty(you admitted to killing the dude so need for a log ss on that; sadly, I don't hold a damage log ss of this event so that is on me, my mistake)

10 hours ago, Weef said:

During the sit you were in with "A Florida Man", you failed to provide your side of the story/you didn't defend yourself on why you killed the person. How was I supposed to know that your mic wasn't working? I've had many sits where the reportee just looks at me and the reporter multiple times back and forth without saying a word which leads to them getting warned because if you have no defense, majority of the time, things won't go your way which is similar to the situation we are in right now. Now with the whole mic situation, you know you can check if you are speaking or not by looking at the left of your screen where it says "Speaking" when pressing the voice chat key bind(there was also no voice indication on the top of your head). You then proceed to tell me after the sit, when you went to my gun shop and said, and I quote, "not my fault mic want working properly" when it clearly is and I had no knowledge of the condition of your mic whatsoever. I shouldn't have to tell you whether to type something or not because like said before, I had no knowledge of your mic not working so it isn't my fault that you were unaware of it. This being all a misunderstanding could be possible but the fact that you were unaware that your mic wasn't working and saying that it isn't your fault and failed to provide your defense/your side of the story and just kept looking at me and reporter back and forth, it made you seem like you were guilty(you admitted to killing the dude so need for a log ss on that; sadly, I don't hold a damage log ss of this event so that is on me, my mistake)

I saw a speaking sign on my screen so that is why I though I was speaking. And also before warning you should have checked the damage logs or asked for video proof of the rdm. (Which he didin't even have proof to sostain his alligations since he attacked me first)

Edited by Gabbox
16 hours ago, Gabbox said:

I saw a speaking sign on my screen so that is why I though I was speaking. And also before warning you should have checked the damage logs or asked for video proof of the rdm. (Which he didin't even have proof to sostain his alligations since he attacked me first)

Like I said before, there was no voice indication on the top of your players head to signify that you were talking so I had no knowledge if your mic worked or not. Majority of the time, I tend to hear both sides of the stories before I start digging/asking for proof because it makes the issue A LOT easier to deal with. You failed to provide to your defense and looked at me and the reporter repeatedly which made you seem guilty. You can't expect me to do all the heavy lifting for you, It's YOUR sit. I would leave this to the higher ups to hear what they have to say about this since we will most likely go back and forth.