GoofyGuy

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: TopG Hama
Your in-game name: Goofy Guy FUBAR
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):   STEAM_0:0:631700845
In-game name of reportee:  Goofy Guy FUBAR
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:631700845
Date & Time of incident: March 11  6:40PM
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): Basically the guy was getting really mad about me trying to buy printers so he tried raiding my base, got killed, then tried raiding my party members base, and while he was raiding my party member I was raiding his base, after i got to his third door he FDAed into his base through his quick door and then i killed him, then i detroyed all of his printers, he got real bitchy about it and started crying like a child, then said "i can just get my alts back anyway." while still crying then dissconnected out if a fit of rage. Honestly he could have been less of a dick and maybe have not been acting like a little child and crying about it, needs to be more mature

• Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • Cringe 1

Lol, I didn’t know you were in my Base, I opened my Quick door, saw you raiding and left. 

Just decided against spawning prints again and got dinner with my family. This is one of the more comical reports I’ve read.

Congrats on being the first person to raid me in 2 years granted I wasn’t in my base because I was in your friends haha  

And if I remember I wasn’t the one absolutely on my knees begging to not destroy my printers that was ur fubar homie that couldn’t defend the 1v5 raid

9 minutes ago, Hama said:
9 hours ago, chubbinmuffin said:

+1 he did the same thing to me, and he has RDM'd me on multiple occasions 

• If you weren't involved with or have evidence regarding a situation, don't respond to the thread.

Edited by Hama
  • Cringe 1