In-game name: Jacques Mehoff

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:19612738

Staff members in-game name: x12

Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53371658

Date & Time of incident:  2:59 AM 3-16-2023

Timezone: MST

Ban Reason: MRDM

How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks

Proof of Ban: 2023-03-16 - 03:57:34 Some Donkus(STEAM_0:1:19612738)    X12(STEAM_0:0:53371658)    15-00:00 MRDM    

What happened? (include any proof): I was playing the classic game of "Would you rather be RDMed once or double it and give it to the next person?" Domis agreed to be RDMed 4 times. He was RDMed 4 times. Then the game started over and he hid in spawn to avoid it. I reported him for FailRP for hiding in spawn to avoid damage but this report was sadly rejected. During the sit, the moderator was aware that Domis had been RDMed 4 times. He chose to resolve the sit. Afterwards, I told Domis that I was surprised that I could RDM him 4 times and not be banned for it. At this point, he told x12 I "admitted" to RDM and I was banned for 2 weeks after "new evidence came to light."

Why should your ban be removed?: No new evidence came to light. It was admitted that I RDMed Domis 4 times, but x12 chose to resolve the sit with that knowledge. If he resolved the sit, that means I don't get banned. Otherwise, he should not have resolved the sit and banned me right then and there. So not only do you need to add a warn to Domis for FailRP, but now you need to demote x12 for Fail Modding. I look forward to being unbanned. Thank you! 😁

• Cringe 6

He literally admits to mass rdm and somehow believes he shouldn't be banned for it. So let me quickly explain what happened. First of all, there's no such thing as the classic game of "Would you rather be RDMed once or double it and give it to the next person?", thats just rdm. Jacques initially reported Domis for failrp because he didnt want to play his rdm game. I asked Domis if he even ever agreed to this and he said no. I told Jacques it wasn't failrp because it's fine to run to spawn if you're being rdmed. If the kill were valid, then it would be failrp but Jacques literally admitted he wanted to rdm people. I resolved the sit because Jacques had reported Domis, I then proceeded to wait for Domis to file his own report which he did and that's when he provided me the evidence of his confession: https://streamable.com/72fywd (be wary of the end of the clip, fowl language is heard (guy is banned already for homophobia)). So with a video confession, I decided to ban him for mass rdm and he even admits to it again in his appeal. 

• Winner 3
  • Disagree 1

That video is false evidence, unfortunately. Those AI bots are becoming way too advanced. Also I had admitted to it in the first sit and you marked it as resolved, unfortunately. So you will need to unban me if you already resolved it. Thank you for unbanning me! 😄

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 1

Looks like I still haven't been unbanned yet. I need you folks to understand that I have already contacted the President of GMod and informed him of this situation. He will be unbanning me himself this evening and revoking your server license if you haven't already unbanned me yet. Once again, THANK YOU FOR UNBANNING ME!!!! 😄

• Dumb/Shitpost 1