SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:460125569 dbKeeg
Staff members in-game name: [HG] SpaceGhøstBDC FOUR BIG GUYS
Staff members SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:16379509 [HG] SpaceGhøst
Date & Time of incident: 2023-03-30 - 20:57:24
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: NITRP | BDC FOUR BIG GUYS
How long were you banned for?: 05-00:00
Proof of Ban: dft4lou-41055454-e5c4-444a-9de0-c8fc7b10

What happened? (include any proof): Before being banned, I had forgotten to "/advert Raid" before raiding a gun store. Unfortunately, me killing the person inside makes this case RDM. I am aware of the wrongdoing, and next time I will ensure I "/advert raid" to keep the roleplay experience pure.

Why should your ban be removed?: 

I was not issued a warn or ordered to give restitution to the player, I was rather banned for NITRP by a 3rd-Party staff member who entered the sit. I made the people in the sit aware that I know I did something wrong, however, SpaceGhost (the third party admin in the sit) wanted to issue a 4-day ban for NITRP. This does not correlate to the crime whatsoever, and is way too harsh for what I did wrong. There is not enough evidence to suggest I was not intending to roleplay. I actually believe there is sufficient evidence to suggest the opposite. Before being banned, I had roleplayed almost 2500 minutes consistently without causing problems. However, there is enough evidence to suggest I did RDM. Why not punish the RDM rather than issuing a 4-day ban? This sit absolutely should have been handled in a better way.

You were banned for No intent to roleplay (NITRP) as you have a history of lying to get away with stuff and breaking multiple rules including FailRP, NLR and Prop Minge if you would like to look at the evidence here is the link: 

Edited by Atlas69
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 1