DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

RealRichard is very tired.

In-game name: RealRichard
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:457673026
In-game rank: Lead Moderator
Timezone: EST
Length of LOA: 2 weeks maybe less maybe more not sure..
Reason: 
Honestly idek what to put here this is my first time ever going on LOA across any Garnet Server I've staffed on. There's a good few reasons I'm going on this LOA, only a few of the which I'll be getting into, some server related some not, if any management want to know why lmk.

I've been going through a lot outside of garnet recently with my now ex girlfriend harassing me for the past two months, a lot of trauma resurfacing amongst some other things, I just can't take much more of it.

Hopefully some stuff gets figured out both irl and the other stuff, maybe I'll return sooner idk how to do these sorry.

Just wanna thank @Korn , @Gordita , Faded , Chikn , Baked , proggy for everything they've done, been supportive of me, very helpful the past few months.

Edited by RealRichard
  • Like 4
  • Sad 7

Hey Richard, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot both inside and outside of Garnet. I hope you're taking the time you need to take care of yourself and prioritize your wellbeing. 

If there's anything I can do to support you, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here for you. 

Take care, 
Fat Good BOI

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...